Chapter 4

"Wait!" He shrieked pleading for Taehyung to stop.

"You're hurting me! And you are going too fast, I can't keep up!"

But Taehyung didn't stop, he was too angry and couldn't hear Jungkook.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed. Taehyung instantly stopped, widening his eyes as he turned to Jungkook.

He let go of his wrist and looked at the bruise his strong grip had made on Jungkook's wrist, he gulped.

He brought Jungkook's hand up to his lips and placed his lips on top of his wrist, right on the red spot.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.
"W-w-w-what are you doing?!"

"I'm sorry for hurting you..." He mumbled. I promised I wouldn't after what happened..

He looked up at Jungkook and stared at his wide doe eyes.

His face suddenly turned serious, his voice and eyes filled with rage, "I don't want you to go near him, ever again. Do you hear me? Stay away from him, he is bad news."

Jungkook trembled, "Tae, you're scaring me..." He asked with a weak voice.

"Just...don't go near him, okay? Nevermind, I'll make sure he can't come to you. I'll be with you all the time."

Jungkook was confused, why did he want him to stay away from that boy? He seemed nice,"What? But-"

"Just listen to me." Taehyung growled.

Jungkook whimpered and nodded his head.

Taehyung smirked, "Good, now come we need to go."

-

Jongin stood there speechless, Jungkook met Mingyu.
That's not good.

Cursing under his breath he stormed off to where Mingyu went.

"I can teach you how to ride something big, I'm sure you'll love it. Shall we go?" Mingyu said winking at the girl, thinking she got the message. His smirk growing bigger by every second that passed.

"You're going to teach me how to ride an elephant?!" She said excited, jumping up and down on her white high heels. Mingyu's smirk quickly went down.

"W-What-" He started but didn't get to finish as he suddenly felt a piercing pain on his jaw, it felt as if it had been broken. Mingyu stumbled back at the force of the fist that came in contact with his beautiful jaw, he held it and felt liquid run down from the corner of his bottom lip to his chin.

He glared up at the person, "Who the fuck-"

Another punch was sent to him but to the other side of the jaw.

"Don't go near him." He heard a voice as cold as ice say, a voice he knew too well. A voice he has heard his whole childhood up until middle school.

Mingyu looked up and saw Kim Jongin himself stand there panting in front of him, Kim Jongin whom he hasn't talked to for years after that incident.

Mingyu chuckled dryly, "Who said I couldn't talk to him? I'm not taking orders from you-"

Jongin grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the wall, the girl who was with Mingyu screamed.
"Hey! Stop it, don't hurt Mingyu oppa, I'll tell the principal!"

Jongin glared at her, "Get lost."

The girl's eyes teared up.

"I said get lost!" He growled, the sound loud and clear echoing in the empty hallway. Everyone was in class except for those three. Typical Mingyu, always skipping classes to flirt with girls.

The girl, whom we don't know the name of or who she is, let out an ugly sob and ran off to wherever she ran off to. I don't care, as long as she's gone.

Jongin's gaze went back to Mingyu.

"I don't want to see you talk to Jungkook ever again, don't even look at him or be in the same room as him. Understand me?!"

He shook him roughly and let go of him, walking away leaving Mingyu, who was clutching at his chest. He fell on his knees and silently cried, feeling a pain stronger and ten times more painful than his aching jaw.

His heart felt like it was being squeezed so hard it would burst. Mingyu wanted to die that day when it happened but now he wants a new start, a new beginning, a new relationship not just friends but lovers. And that would only work if those weren't there.

It was all Mingyu's fault. That's what everyone says anyway, they all blamed him, hating on him and telling him everyday that it was his fault until one day their words convinced him to believe that it really was his fault. But deep down Mingyu knew that it wasn't.

Short ass chapter and I ain't even sorry :)