Chapter 2

A/N: Just wanted to let you know that this has slow updates and maybe short chapter's.
☆__________________________________☆
(Edited)
Author POV

Jungkook was blushing because he has never seen such handsome guys in his life before and now they are standing infront of him. He kept his gaze at his feet so he didn't actually see all of their faces.

Meanwhile Kai was blushing too, he kept remembering the kiss on his cheek, and that made Baekhyun look at him.
Oh speaking of Baekhyun, he was just staring at Jungkook the whole time since he came to them, of course Taehyung was also staring. None of them said anything they just stared at the blushing boy and he felt their gazes on him which made him start to blush even more.

Jimin was the one who broke the silence.
"Oh, um actually i also have English class you can go with me." He said and then suddenly Kai started talking.
"I also have English, so i can come with you." Then Jimin and Kai started to glare at each other, just then Jungkook looked up and then he widened his eyes and pointed at Kai with his indexfinger.

"You are the beautiful guy, the one i kissed on the cheek!"

He said and the others glared at Kai for some unknown reason, Jimin already knew it since he was there but he was still pissed.

"Let's just go." Kai said and grabbed Jungkook's wrist, going to English class Jimin followed them leaving Baekhyun and Taehyung.

They arrived at English class and walked in but Kai still didn't let go of Jungkook's hand actually he took his hand instead when they walked in, which made student look at them, gasps and whispers were heard around them.
They walked to the back of the class and sat there with Jungkook once again in the middle. Just as they sat down the teacher came and the lesson started.

☆TIMESKIP☆

The bell finally rang and it was lunch.
Jungkook and the guys stood up and walked out first, they walked to the cafeteria and got their lunch and then Kai said this;
"Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" And of course Jimin also wanted him to sit with him and his friends so he also talked.
"Or you can sit with me and my friends." That made Jungkook confused he thought that they were friends.
"Aren't you two friends?" He said and looked at them, Jimin and Kai looked at each other and scoffed.

"Me? Friends with him? Never."

They said at the same time which made Jungkook laugh. Then he saw a empty table at the back of the cafeteria, it had many seats. "Can't we sit there?" He said and pointed at the long table with many seats.

Kai and Jimin looked where he pointed at. Then Kai said "We? With him?"

"I'm not sitting with him." Jimin said, disbelief visible in his tone.

"Just come." Jungkook said and dragged them by their arms. (Pilotgirl/woman: Spread your arms. MJ: Ams? PG:Arms. MJ: Ams? Other members: *In Korea* spread your arms. PG: *Also In Korea* Spread them)
They sat down and started to eat in silence until Jimin started to speak just as he opened his mouth someone came and sat beside Kai.

"Kai, what are you doing sitting here, and who is this?" The unfamiliar guy said. After he said that five guys came and sat down.

"Ah, that's Jungkook he is new here," Kai said and then continued with,"he was in our class. Jungkook this is my friends, Suho,"
and then the said guy waved at him,"Lay, Baekhyun and Sehun and the other two are his friends."
He said and then Jimin started talking.

"This is Taehyung you saw him when you asked us where the english class was and that is Hoseok but he likes to call himself Jhope and Taehyung calls himself V. We have other friends but they are seniors and they don't eat now."
Jungkook nodded and quietly whispered
" Suho, Lay, Baekkie , Sehunie, Hobi, Taehyungie, Kai and Jiminie." And then he smiled.
"Oh, my real name is Jongin and Suho's is Junmyeon and Lay's is Yixing." (A/n: Idk y I'm cringing)

Jungkook once again nodded
"Junmyeonie, Yixingie, Baekkie, Nini,Sehunnie, Hobi,Taetae hyung and Jiminie."

He whispered quietly to himself again but Suho and Baekhyun heard since were sitting beside him. (Kai also heard.)

Their cheeks started to heat.

Kai froze.

"Why are you two blushing?" Yixing asked confused. Then the said two looked at each other and then they cupped their faces and felt that their cheeks were hot.

"N-nothing it's just hot in here, right Baek?" Suho said and Baekhyun nodded.

"Oh, ok." Yixing said and then they continued eating and talked with each other until it was time to go to next class.

Meanwhile Kai sat there and thought about something.

__________________________________☆
Chapter 2 end
A/N: i will probably not update so much, btw Mingyu will come in the next chapter ;)