Part 3: Late celebration

"How was your day?", dad asked me

Using a few words, I told him that it was okay. I directly went to my room but dad stopped me: "Don't you want to take lunch with us? We made tacos, your favorite meal!"

I don't understand why he is talking to me! Is he feeling guilty or something? I told him: "I'm not hungry, thanks" and I immediately took the stairs to go upstairs but mum shouted with anger at me: "Skylar come right now".

I had no choice but to sit with them. No one was talking like we used to do. Suddenly, dad's voice broke the silence:" Don't you want to open your presents?"

"What? You brought me presents? I thought you hated me!"

"Hate you? Why? I just felt guilty because yesterday, your birthday didn't go well. Here you go (and he gave me a huge box). Open it!"

I opened it. It was full of Marcus and Martinus's CDs, their book, movie, pictures... even a hoodie. It was amazing except that I had all of these in my room (of course he didn't know because he has never entered my room) but I thanked him anyway!

"Did you like it?"
"I like it like it.." and I laughed. But no one understood.
"Hey, the surprise isn't finished yet".
"Isn't it?"
"No!" And he pointed at the hoodie then continued:" Check out the pocket in your new hoodie".

I didn't understand the reason behind his order but I checked it and here came the HUGE surprise...

That was part 3! What do you think there is in the pocket?
I chose tacos as a meal because I know that it is the boys favorite meal.