Part 12: We need to fix this

Skylar's pov/

They want me to forgive them? I won't! Clearly my feelings meant nothing to them. Right now I want to concentrate on myself and my family.  I want to make everything's ok with my little sister. But will it be easy to forget about my idols?

Annie-:" Skylar I didn't mean to destroy your life. I'm really sorry. I will never forgive myself".

Skylar-:" Don't be, in fact I want to thank you because you told me how you really feel, because you made me realize that Marcus and Martinus aren't worth it. Wanna play just like we used to do when we were younger?"

Annie-:" I would love to I need this".

Annie's pov/

I regret everything I have done. Sky told me she was okay but I don't believe her. And Marcus and Martinus aren't worth it? She is totally lying. I need to fix everything. I need to talk to Marcus and Martinus.

I really enjoyed playing with Sky. This made me realize how much I miss her and how we aren't close to each other anymore. This is killing me. I hope everything will be fine.

Tomorrow I asked my dad if he can take me to the boys's hotel. Skylar was sleeping so this was the perfect moment to escape.

Dad-:" Why do you want to go? "

Annie-:" Well..uhm.. Emma invited me to a play day".

Dad-:" And why the boys didn't invite Sky?"

Annie-:" Uhm.. they have to practise."

Omg I hate lying.

Dad nodded but I can see he wasn't so relieved.

When I arrived, I directly went to their room and knocked on the door.

Marcus-:" Who is it?"

Annie-:" It's me Annie. Skylar's little sister."

Man i'm brave for a 7 year old girl.

Marcus-:" Hi Annie. MARTINUS COME HERE. Please tell me Skylar is with you."

Annie-:" Well no. Guys i'm so sorry for what I did. Skylar has nothing to do with it. She told me she will move on but I can't believe her. Guys you are her idols since like EVER. Have you visited her room? Have you seen her closet? It's all about you. Please we need to fix this."

Martinus pov/

Annie was so cute defending her sister after all what happened. She wants to fix everything, so do I, so do Marcus.

Martinus-:" Annie, we forgive Skylar and we want to hang out with her again but it seems like she doesn't want to."

Annie-:" Believe me she wants that. Do something. Text her".

I went to my phone and opened the group we made with her on whatsapp.

Martinus🍌:" Hey Skylar. Wanna hang out? We need to talk."

Marcus🍍: "Skylar our dad had figured out how we will get out of this trouble. Right now we want you around. Please? I know I have been rude but I was worried about us. You understand i'm sure."

Skylar's pov/

I was preparing my breakfast when someone texted me. It was Whatsapp. I checked my phone and uhhh, it was Marcus and Martinus.

Martinus🍌:" Hey Skylar. Wanna hang out? We need to talk."

Marcus🍍: "Skylar our dad figured out how we will get out of this trouble. Right now we want you around. Please? I know I have been rude but I was worried about us. You understand i'm sure."

I do understand. And I just want to hang out with them again. But no! Not that easy.

Marcus pov/

I can see that Skylar read the messages but didn't answer. I guess she's not coming back. I can see that Martinus gave up, as well as Annie but I didn't. I told them: "I think I know how to make her come back".

They both stared at my face. I ignored their looks and just texted her:

Marcus🍍:" OMG SKYLAR. ANNIE CAME TO OUR HOUSE THIS MORNING TO PLAY WITH EMMA (yeah Emma did forgive her) BUT WHILE PLAYING SHE GOT DIZZY AND FELL TO THE FLOOR. SHE REALLY WANTS TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW. PLEASE COME. I KNOW YOU ARE MAD BUT IT'S NOT FOR ME. IT'S NOT FOR MARTINUS. IT'S FOR YOUR SISTER.

She won't say no to these words.

But Marcus doesn't know that Skylar is so smart and won't fall for that. Next chapter coming soon.