Part 29: Skylar's video

~What she is saying in the video~

... Once upon a time there was a 15 year old girl who was fighting to see her idols. On her birthday, her father surprised her and gave her their tickets. For him it was a ticket to Norway, for her it was a ticket to the world.

She went to their concert, she helped them to get on stage and became their friend.

One day her sister managed to ruin their life but because of their heart that is made of gold, they forgave her and they became freinds again. Well not just friends, best friends.

They made good memories together, became so much closer and she even liked one of them but she didn't tell him. I mean he is a pop star he won't look at her. She decided to live in this torture forever.

His name was Martinus, he was the most handsome boy on this planet. He was her world but she was in his eyes another fangirl.

(Martinus started crying really hard).

She did everything for them, she moved to Trofors just to stay with them, she left her parents in the USA and forgot her normal life. All of this, to stay close to the people who made her smile even if she didn't want to.

She became their backup dancer. She was on cloud nine. She will be on tour, she will visit new countries and the best thing is: She'll stay with them forever.

But eventually, she started to miss her old life. She missed being a normal teenager, she missed her family, friends, house...

So she decided to leave them. It's hard! It's hard to choose between her idols and her family, but she had to.

She was too afraid to tell them she was leaving. She wanted their last weekend together to be perfect. She lied and pretended to be sick so she can escape while they are gone.

Do you think they'll forgive her? (And she sighed)

Marcus, there are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better. And that's you. You are a life treasure, you helped me to find important things while I lost them: my smile, my courage, my hope maybe. Be forever like this, you are perfect! I'm so lucky to have you.

Martinus, what can I say? You have been my crush since like ever. But I know that you and I can never happen. Mmm... what do I like the most about you? I like your smile, how you do anything to see me laugh. You join me in my weirdness. Martinus you believed in me, you always knew I can achieve my goals and you were always cheering me up.

Marcus,Martinus, when I count my blessings I count you twice. Please know that I'm maybe leaving but true friends are never apart, maybe in distance but not in heart. We'll visit each other in the summer. I may not always be there with you but I will always be there for you.

Distance means so little when someone means so much. I'll still love you more than the miles between us.

I thank you for everything. I thank you for your part in my journey. We'll always be connected heart to heart. If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you.

Please forgive me , I know that's hurting you but trust me it hurts me more. Please understand that I don't belong in Trofors, I belong in the USA. I can't continue my life here.

You'll probably say i'm a fool because i'm leaving all this. Well I am, I am a fool. But I guess fame isn't my game, I loved being a normal girl.

Forgive me Marcus and Martinus. Forgive me.

Please don't forget me. We'll talk everyday, okay?

And do me a favor, don't follow me to the airport, if you love me, let me go.

Our story isn't finished here. See you next summer. I know it's after a long time and we'll be grown so much til then, and you'll probably not remember me but what can we do. If only we had another choice.

I guess this is goodbye. Bye Marcus! Bye Martinus! Remember me! ( with a face full of tears she ended the video).

Martinus-:" Marcus... Sky is gone.. Sky is gone... NO NO THAT CAN'T BE HAPPENING THAT CAN'T BE HAPPENING MARCUS I DIDN'T TELL HER I LOVE HER MARCUS SHE LOVED ME BACKKKK".

They were both crying so much. They lost her.

Marcus-:" MARTINUS CALM DOWN. LET'S FOLLOW HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE."

Martinus-:" YOU HEARD HER SHE DOESN'T WANT US TO..."

Marcus-:" OH SO YOU'LL DO WHAT SHE SAID? MARTINUS WE NEED TO HURRY."

And they followed her... hopefully they'll make it on time.

Martinus-:" Oh Skylar if only you knew before you left. If only you knew..."

Omg this chapter is so sad I cried while writing it! What do you think will happen? By the way 1 chapter left😭 Don't know if i'll post it tomorrow or today!