Part 7: Cuteness overload

Their beautiful faces finally showed up. "I knew I can trust you" I said.  Then I hugged them, something I had been dying to do.

Martinus-:"Thank you so much for what you did. Without you, we weren't be able to perform".

Skylar:" Oh don't thank me! I'll do anything for you".

Marcus-:" I'm sorry but we didn't know your name".

Skylar-:" Oups! Sorry! I'm Skylar Morris! I'm from the USA."

Marcus-:" Cool. Well we won't introduce ourselves because of course you know who we are".

Skylar-:" Sure! So about tomorrow, where do we meet?"

Martinus-:" Any place you want".

Skylar-:" You choose because I know nothing about Norway".

Martinus-:" Fine, tell your parents to take you to that place tomorrow". And he gave me a paper in which he wrote an address.

Skylar-:" Gosh you have the most beautiful handwriting I have ever seen. And the most beautiful face. Oups! Did I say that out loud?"

Martinus giggled.

Marcus-:"Hey what about me?"

Skylar-:"You too. I mean you are TWINS. Anyways thank you so much."

Marcus-:"Now we have to go. Where are your parents?"

Skylar-:"Omg I totally forgot about my parents. I lost them while I was trying to find you and I lost my phone too."

Martinus-:" Here you can use my phone!"

Let's be honest. Martinus is so cute and he's such a gentlemen.

Skylar-:" Thanks". And I called my parents. Marcus and Martinus left and I stayed waiting for my parents to come. When they finally showed up they were extremely worried I could feel it.

Mom-:"Honey where have you been? Ahhh i'm so relieved because we finally found you".

Skylar-:" Long story. I will tell you in the car. Now let's go i'm starting to feel cold."

~In the car~

"... And that was all the story. You should be proud because you too have raised a smart girl that keeps fighting to reach her goal. I'm so happy. Marcus was so nice and Martinus is the cutest. I even...."

Dad interrupted me:" Sweety I don't think you should go tomorrow. I'm worried."

Skylar-:" Dad don't be. You don't know them . You don't even know their names. You always call Martinus: Martinius! They are so nice believe me".

Dad-:" Fine if that makes you happy. And by the way, they are so talented. I really had fun tonight. And their songs are really good. I can't believe they are only 16?!!

Skylar-:" 15 Dad!"

Cool! They seemed to agree.

Annie didn't say anything so I just asked her:

" Why aren't you talking? That's so unusual!"

Annie-:" I have nothing to say."

Skylar-:" You are surprised because I was right and you were wrong. I told you i'm going to hang out with them and you made fun of me. Well the joke is on you now. "

Annie-:" Hey it's just a dinner, ok? It's not like they became your best friends!"

Skylar-:" Thanks a lot "killer of happiness"".

For the first time, I really didn't care about what she was saying. I'm only focusing on Marcus and Martinus. I really want to be friends with them. They are so nice!

We arrived home and I fell asleep directly because I was really tired.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

.
.
.

First kiss is out tomorrow omg i'm so excited. The sneek peaks they had posted on Instagram are on repeat all day. It's out at midnight.