Part 10: Hurricane

Martinus pov/

Skylar was really nice. I'm glad we met her because here in Oslo, it's just boring. We don't have many friends like Trofors. It's cool to have her around. I told Marcus he can trust her and i'm sure about that. I hope he has changed his mind about Skylar.

We were having so much fun when suddenly we heard a scream. And I can tell it was Emma. The 3 of us directly went to her room. She was crying so hard.

Martinus-:" What's wrong Emma?"

Emma-:" This monster! " and she pointed at Skylar's sister.

Skylar-:" Annie what did you do?"

Annie-:" Nothing. I just found her dolls ugly so I removed their heads."

Emma-:" MY DOLLS AREN'T UGLY". And she got up and started to hit Annie. Annie did the same. They were fighting and we had to do something to stop that.

Marcus-:" Uhhh Martinus. We have bigger issues." And he showed me his phone. I can't believe what I just saw.

~Bravo magazine~
It looks like Norway's biggest pop stars are hiding something very important from their fans. A new girl in their life? It looks like Martinus is really into her and Marcus is looking at her like crazy. Why would they hide that if nothing is really going on? #marcusandmartinus

And a photo where I had put my arms around Skylar was posted.

We're in trouble. Who posted that? Is it Skylar just to get attention to herself? Was I wrong when I decided to trust her? I know Marcus isn't okay with just happened. Neither do I.

Martinus-:" What? Who posted this?"

Marcus-:" I THINK I KNOW WHO. ( and he pointed at Skylar). I KNOW I COULDN'T TRUST YOU BUT NOOOOO MARTINUS WANTS TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS. WELL GUESS WHAT? YOUR FRIEND IS PLANNING TO RUIN OUR LIFE..."

I looked at Skylar, she was shocked. Why did you do this?

Martinus-:" Calm down Marcus. We will figure it out."

Skylar-:" Guys I swear I have nothing to do with this."

Marcus-:" NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS? WHY DON'T YOU BLAME EMMA? OR ANNIE? STOP PLAYING GIRL YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED."

~Skylar pov~

I can't believe what just happened. Annie hurt Emma (not surprised) and now Marcus is hurting me with his words. Martinus is just standing there not talking. I can see in his eyes that he regrets trusting me. I got really mad.

Skylar-:" HEY IF I SAID I DIDN'T DO IT THEN I DIDN'T DO IT OKAY? AND IF I AM PLANNING TO HURT YOU LIKE YOU SAID I WOULDN'T HELP YOU AT THE CONCERT. I WON'T JUST STAND HERE AND LET YOU HURT AND HUMILIATE ME. I HAVE BIGGER ISSUES IN MY LIFE THAN YOU TWO. I WILL DISCOVER WHO UPLOADED THIS PHOTO AND I WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT YOU'RE WRONG YOU HEAR ME?? BYE."

I directly took Annie's hand and went downstairs in tears. I don't want to hear what they were going to say.

They hurt me. They didn't trust me. They didn't believe me. I don't think i'm that girl who is obsessed with Marcus and Martinus anymore. I'm done.

Martinus pov/

I feel really bad right now. I can't believe she played that dirty game. I can see that Marcus is burning from the inside and is blaming me. Our father saw what the magazine posted and was trying to calm us. I need to know why she did this. Do I call her? No! If Marcus knew he'll be mad, but I need to know. I'll talk to her, I mean we will leave Oslo in 2 weeks and she will probably get back to the USA so we won't see her anymore. She'll get out of our life sooner or later.

Skylar pov/

I was in my room crying when someone texted me. It was Martinus. Really?

Martinus🍌:" Hey can we meet?"

Skylar🌼: "Why? You want to humiliate me again?"

Martinus🍌: "Of course not. Just please come we need to talk. Marcus isn't here tomorrow don't worry. He has football practise."

Skylar🌼:" i'll think about it".

And I turned off my phone. Should I go? Yea why not! Maybe he will apologize to make me feel better? I don't know i'm lost. Anyway I will give it a try.

And I still didn't talk with Annie about the fight with Emma. My sister changed a lot. It's like she hates me!

~Tomorrow in the car with dad and Annie~

Skylar-:" Wait for me dad. "

And I went to their room. Martinus opened and said with a smile on his face:" Come on in."

He is so much better than his brother.

Skylar-:" Look please believe me I could never ever..."

Martinus-:" Skylar it was only us in the room. So it's either me, Marcus or you. And i'm sure my brother  and I don't want to lose fans."

Skylar-:" You're just like your brother. You're mean. Why did I even bother myself and came here?"

And I wanted to leave. I can't believe I thought he was going to apologize.

Suddenly we heard the door open then close. Omg it was him!

"Well look who's here".