Chapter Ten

Tom:
"Hey Matt"

Tom:
"Don't come to my room"

Tom:
"But I want advise."

Tom had texted Matt, all the drunkness from his system almost completely washed away. He patiently waited for Matt's reply, ready to put his plan into action.

Matt:
"Sure!!"

Tom:
"You're right. I'm in love with Tord."

The words sounded so disgusting to even type out, but he knew he had to do this. This was a mission that he had to do. For the whole household, as well as himself. Especially for himself.

The three typing dots showed up on Matt's side for a couple seconds, then quickly disappeared. They showed up again, and then disappeared.

Tom was about to type something else, when he was suddenly sent a flurry of emojis that all had something to do with smiley faces and hearts. Lines and lines of emojis, so many that Tom's eyes hurt from all the color.

Tom:
"Jesus, calm down. We aren't getting married."

Matt:
"Yet!"

Tom felt like throwing up.

Tom:
"What should I do to make Tord love me back?"

Matt:
"U should come MY room 2 talk about this! :D"

Tom:
"Ok."

And with that, Tom closed out of his phone and set it the side of his bed. He made his way to get up, wobbling slightly from not standing in awhile, and went to his bedroom door.

Only here's the problem: Tom's room is constantly dark, so his vision is well adjusted to the unlit room. When he opens the door, however, he is greeted with great, blinding light from the hallway.

Tom quickly covers his eyeless sockets, going as far as to squinting them closed tightly.

Maybe, if he walked slow enough, he can walk all the way to Matt's room without having to open his eyelids. No way could it be that hard, rig--

Upon taking one step forward, Tom immediately crashed into an unknown figure.

And behold, behold. When Tom opened his eyelids a tiny bit, he came face to face with the Norwegian communist. Not only is this unpleasant, but it's just another reminder of the plan that Tom is slightly wanting to back down from now. Tord is disgusting, horrifying, and a menace. How can he even play along and try to get Tord to fall in love with him when he is grossed out by the thought of anything romantic with the man?

"What is your deal? Open your damn eyes!" Tord growls at Tom, glaring daggers right towards him. Tom, in response, grumbles back and rubs at his eyes, hoping that it'd increase the progress of his vision being adjusted to the hallway lights. Suddenly, Tord hums something in surprise,"Wait, are you actually drunk right now? You smell horrible! And it just turned afternoon!"

'As if he actually cares', Tom thought to himself, 'He's just trying to find another way to make me feel bad.'

"I'm only trying to get to Matt's room." Tom looked at Tord. His vision was slightly off, the bright lights still causing a glare into his eyesight, but he could at least see Tord now.

"Again? This is the second time today." Tord looked confused, including another emotion that was hard to pin point for Tom. After all, his eye sight was a little screwed up. It's still a miracle that Tom can even see a tiny bit.

"Don't worry," The perfect opportunity to put his plan in action, and Tom took it, "there's nothing for you to be jealous about..." The no-eyed male attempted to purr out, a tiny bit successful. When the words flew past his lips warmly, Tord stared at the other man in shock.