Chapter One: Hidden, But Not Safe

Your POV
It had taken a long time, but I had gotten to my destination, a small home in the countryside. Brick walls, a few windows, soft green grass, and a small garden in the back. It wasn't to small, but it wasn't that large either, it was in a less populated area of the countryside, meaning its miles from another nobles home, and its not exactly the normal season for moving here so its very unlikely that I would be followed here. I went up to a room and began unpacking, hiding the money in a drawer and then placing my undergarments on top of it. I put my clothing in the wardrobe. I put everything in its proper place and then slept for the rest of the day.

Alois' POV earlier today
I had Claude kill the man that had been trying to steal my sweet Y/n. I can't have anyone taking her away from me. I looked at the body in disgust. I placed a note next to it and left. No reason to stay, Y/n would be there soon and she couldn't figure it out. I left her a clue, but I'm doubtful that anyone would find any information from that. She was very talented, but she had a flaw to go with each of her attributes. She could focus on things any normal person couldn't, but she remained oblivious to what people were talking about a lot of the time. She was mature and adult like when she needed to be, but acted like a child sometimes. She would always help anyone who needed it, but was full of surprises and enjoyed practical jokes. She was perfect I wanted her. I needed her. She was going to be my perfect little Angel, and nobody would take her away from me. My prized possession, my crown jewel, Y/n, not long now, there's no escaping me, you must realize that much already, you'll be mine, and only mine.

~timeskip to a few hours later~

We were going to my angels house, I wanted to see her. I knocked on the door and one of the maids answered. "I apologize your highness, but Lady Y/n gave is strict orders not to let anyone into the manor!" She says. I furrow my brows. "Why not?" I ask. "She is very busy and can not stop her work for anything, she hasn't slept for a while actually." The maid replies with the slightest bit of sass in her tone, as if she's always wanted to say no to someone of my power. If made me angry that she was keeping me from my beautiful sweet Y/n, but I couldn't raise her suspicions. I simply scowled at the maid, turned on my heel, and left. I could understand that Y/n would be working hard to find out who had been causing these murders, but she's smart enough to get some sleep. Something was off. There was smoke rising from the chimney, and it wasn't time for a meal, the maid was hiding something, and the normal cheerful atmosphere was panicky and off. There was something going on there, and I was determined to find out what.

Okay, not my first time with a yandere story, but still, I'm learning. Plz no hate. I cringed too. Like damn alois. *backflips away from Claude and Alois* peace out rainbow trout!!!