Chapter Twenty: When The Numbers Hit Zero

No POV
It was nearly afternoon and you had taken some precautions.

On your right thigh was a weapon where you had a gun, and a dagger. Alois was still torn apart about Y/n's ''death'' but was still somewhat excited to meet this Claire Druitt girl he had heard so much about.

The carriage ride was nearly over. He could see your manor in the distance, as soon as the carriage stopped he opened the door and ran up the steps. Before he could knock, a tall butler with ocean blue eyes opened the door.

"Greetings Lord Trancy, Lady Claire is in her bedroom I will bring her down." Alexander says opening the door to let Alois and Claude in. As Claude Entered, Alexander scoffed.

"Is something this matter?" Claude asked as his eyes flashed a glowing pink color. Alexander's flashed pink too, "No, nothing at all." He responded, closing the door.

Two minute skip

You walked down The hall and to a living room where Alois and Claude were seated. "Hello earl Tra-" "Alois is fine." Alois cut you off. "Alois... Anyways, it's nice to meet you." You lied.

"You as well. I've heard lots about you." Alois replied. "I've heard a few things about you as well." "Really? Like what?" Alois asks.

"I'm afraid they weren't very good things, though Ciel doesn't like you that much." You say. "You know the Phantomhive brat?!" Alois nearly shouts.

"Yes. He's a very close friend of mine. Right after his fiancée Elizabeth." You respond. "I've heard your skilled with weapons and fighting. May I see?" Alois asks. You sigh and smile.

"Alexander, take these two outside and bring me my knife set." You order. Alois claps. "Yay!"

Another timeskip

Your POV

I flipped and threw the knife, it hit the tree just above Alexander's head. He jerked upward and hit his head on the hilt.

"VERY GRACEFUL ALEXANDER!" I shout. I do a split and throw the knife behind me. I can hear it hit the wooden target behind me.

I throw three more and stand up to look at it. They make an X formation.

I look at Alois. "Now don't move, or this WILL kill you." Alois nods vigorously. I throw three in his direction. One goes over his head, one just misses his left shoulder, and one barely misses his right.

"Bravo! You know, I've one known one woman who could do that. You have everything in common with her, exept your eyes. Hers were bright and full of life. Yours are fearful, especially right now, Y/n."

Did you want to know what happens when the numbers hit zero? Well, when that happens, this fanfic is officially over.

0