Counting Down From Ten Pt. 2

Be prepared. This might have several timeskips and POV changes my goal is to make it as long as I can until I can figure some stuff out with my update schedule. Also, slight gore warning for the last two days.

Your POV (the next day)
I was exhausted. I didn't stop for anything. No food. No sleep. Nothing. But I made it back home. I stopped the carriage and got my things. I needed to make sure my family was okay. I opened the door. The air smelled metallic. Like blood. It was quiet. There were crimson stains everywhere. A note in the center. I picked it up, it was written the same way as the other. In blood.

Dearest Y/n,
I decided to give you more time, at the expense of your servants of course.
If you can figure it out in two days, nobody is harmed. If you give up in two days,
You belong to me and only me and no one is harmed. Every two days you refuse to give in
Or don't find out, we will kill someone! But when you do figure it out, you'll be mine!
I'm not stupid enough to let someone who knows my secret tell everybody!
Sincerely, A.T.

I was shocked, scared, no. Scared was the understatement of the century. I was terrified, confused and I didn't know what to do. Who were they? Who would they kill? So many questions, so little time. I had as much time as I wanted. They always seemed to know exactly where I am, so there's no use in hiding. I need to find a way to protect myself. I went to my old room, I searched through the drawers, a small concealable knife and a pistol. I had never needed to use these before. But now I do, and I'm not just going to sit around and wait until there are no more people left on the earth.