Here Are Your Choices ; )

There are going to be two ways this can end. Here are the descriptions for the possible sequels:

In Another Time
•••••••••••••••••••••
Fearing for her freedom, Y/n has Alois and Claude killed. With nothing else to be protected from, Alexander takes her soul. Over one hundred years later, a rich American girl moves to England with her father, after meeting a strangely familiar blonde boy at a party she finds out more and more about him. In the late eighteen hundreds, there were thirty murders in the span of two months, later a deceased earl named Alois Trancy was accused of the murders, and also accused of holding a young Nobel girl name Y/n L/n hostage until she faked her death and went undercover as Claire Druitt. The more she finds out, the more scared she is. So scared she doesn't even notice the insane love Alois has for her.

Finish The Game
•••••••••••••••••••••
Rather than immediately taking Y/n to his manor, Alois starts a sort of game. Every time she refused to do what he wanted, he would 'punish' her however he liked. The game would last for two years, only they and their butlers could know. She couldn't tell anyone, and he couldn't hurt her, physically at least. If Alois playing for her, and she's playing for freedom. All they have to do to get what they want, is to finish the game.

Well, pick one. I need at least five votes on one before I even start writing one of them.