Chapter Eight: I'm Sorry

Your POV
The party had started around fifteen minutes ago. Timber was never more than five feet from me, and I was sure Claude would chase me down if I tried to escape. I finally found F/n. She was talking to a blonde girl in a pink mask and a blue haired boy in a navy mask. "I see your enjoying the party F/n. I need to talk to you." I say. "N/n! Sure I haven't seen you in forever!" (N/n means nickname btw) F/n exclaims happily. I smile and drag her away. We both sit on the top of the steps and talk for a while. I glance at Timber who doesn't seem to be listening. "My fiancée and I were planning on going to the garden later. Would you like to come with?" I ask. "No it should be between you two." F/n replies. I sigh and quickly sign to her 'can you help me get out of here?' She looks at me confused. 'But why?' She signs back. 'Lord Trancy is keeping me here against my will. And do you see that boy who's been watching me all night?' F/n nods rapidly. 'He's one of Trancy's servants. He's supposed to keep me from breaking any rules Lord Trancy has made for me' I sign to her. She glances at Timber and so do I. He's walking towards us. "What were you doing?" He asks softly. "Speaking with a friend, Timber. Couldn't you tell?" I ask innocently. "Using your hands is not speaking. What were you doing?" He asks again. "Haven't you heard of sign language? Its to loud to hear each other without raising our voices even here. So F/n and I spoke in sign language." I reply. Timber sighs knowing he won't get any more information out of me. I smile and sign 'Your a stupid demon, Timber.' F/n giggles and I smirk. Timber grabs my wrist and leads me to where Alois is. He's talking to a few other Nobel's until he See's me. "Y/n! There you are!" He says happily while hugging me. I squirm uncomfortably for a bit until he let's go. I blush a lot. "Alois can we go to the garden yet?" I ask tilting my head to the side innocently. "Of course, love. Excuse us sirs" (idk) the small group nods and Alois and I walk to the garden. F/n should be outside by now, Timber is having a break since I'm with Alois, and everyone else is greeting people. We both find a seat and sit next to each other. "You know, I've always loved the night sky." I state calmly. "Hm? Why is that?" Alois asks.
"When it's dark, you can see stars even though their so far away. My point is, you can't hide lights when its dark, they'll always be found.." I trail off. I look Alois in the eye. "We were best friends Alois, I want it to be like that again, I'm sorry." I say. With the push of a pressure point, he's out like a light. I kick off my shoes and lift up the skirt of my dress slightly. I sprint to the garden wall where F/n's carriage was waiting. I open the door and hop inside. As soon as I do we drive away.

Ye...