{15} Relationships

Chapter Fifteen - Relationships

J A X O N

The next week I was home and Isabelle had been asking to come but I told her I wasn't feeling well. Honestly I was just feeling guilty, but for more than just what had happened and her almost getting hurt. Blaine had been coming after work everyday to just hangout and check on me and I was feeling more for him than just friendship.

I liked him and that scared me. Scared me more than anything.

I had a girlfriend, I was straight, at least I thought I was.

"Jaxon is everything okay?" Blaine asked me. I guess I got lost in my thoughts.

"Sorry, yeah, I'm just tired." I lied.

He gave me a look lime he knew I was lying but he didn't say anything about it, "Do you need me to go?"

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay," He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "Get some rest."

With that he left. As I reached for my phone I realized I should have just told him what I was doing becuase I knew he would see her car. But then that would have lead into a conversation of why and I really didn't want to tell him like that.

I invited Isabelle over saying we needed to talk. She was there in twenty minutes.

She walked into my room with an almost sad expression, like she knew what was coming.

"You're breaking up with me." She said, not even asking, before I could even talk.

"I'm sorry Isabelle-" I started but she cut me off.

"Don't. I know." She said and took my hand.

"I just... I can't love you the way you need to be loved."

I knew it hurt Isabelle and I wish I didn't have to. I wish it could be easier, that I didn't have such a strong feeling for a boy, for Blaine.

Isabelle nodded, "You know, I always knew. I just tried to will it away. I thought that maybe if I was with you, you wouldn't feel that way. I'm sorry if I kept you from being who you really are."

I shook my head and squeezed her hand, "I knew it never felt right but I thought it would with you. I'm sorry."

I saw a tear slip from her eye and I pulled her in, kissing her cheeks one last time, "You'll find someone for you, I know you will. And I'll always be there for you, I pormise."

She offered a sad smile and walked out, I saw her shoulders shake with a silent sob as she walked out, making me feel even worse.

I knew Blaine had seen the car and maybe even Isabelle walking out, crying, but he didn't come over the rest of the day and I was thankful. I ended up sleeping the rest of the day, woken up once for dinner before taking medicine and sleeping the whole night.

When I woke up, I decided I would get up and go outside, get some fresh air. My parents were both out working but my mom left some breakfast for me in the microwave. I quickly ate it and walked outside, surprised to see a car I didn't recognize in front of the main house. It was still pretty early so I was surprised to see a car there.

A boy I didn't know was at the door, talking with someone I couldn't see.

B L A I N E

I had just gotten on the subway with Josef going to route we always went together on our way home. Because it was late there weren't that many people on, but I didn't miss the guys staring at us from a few seat down. Josef took my hand in his and leaned against me, "Today was great, I had a lot a fun. How about we go back sometime?" He smiled at me, oblivious to the guys staring us down.