FACEBOOK

There was a girl name Audrey. She was 17 years old. She loved to be alone to play with the internet especially her favorite website, Facebook.

One day, someone was following her in Facebook. When she clicked the person's profile, all the pictures were black. But it leaved with bio data. The bio data said he's a boy who live somewhere and blah blah blah... His status said he is a lonely boy.

The girl felt the boy mirror herself (just like her life and just like she felt about herself, lonely). Then, she decided to start a chat.

"Hi", the girl texted. She thought the boy will not going to reply her since he seemed like inactive. But the boy replied her like within a second.

"Hi", the boy texted back.

"What's your real name?" She began a conversation.

"Sorry, I can't tell you my name. It's secret"

"Lol, okay then,". She knew that many people Facebook were strangers and stalker, she felt maybe he was in aware of her. So she get it why he didn't gave his real name. She was a curious girl. She wanted to know more about him since he's the first and the only one ever she knew in Facebook or the other word is she wanted to be friend with him. "My name is Audrey", she said.

"Hi Audrey". The boy replied again.

A few months later, they became friends. Audrey saw kind in him during their preview conversations like she felt more than just friend with him. She always and loved to text him during the night alone in her bedroom without being disturb of her family.

One night, the boy suddenly asked her if she can send him her picture. They literally didn't know how each other looks like. Then, she agreed but only if he can give her his picture too. Then she took a picture of herself, sitting on her bed (single) like always. The picture was not really clear though, because she was so tired to turn on the light because she used to sleep at that time. After that it was her turned to asked him to gave her his picture. But, the boy send her a picture that she just send him (her picture).

"That's my picture lol", the girl said (in text message).

"I know", he replied.

"I want your picture. We both already agreed we have to give our own picture each other."

"I know, sorry".

"???". "Send me your picture". She was really curious about him on how he looks like. But then she felt goosebumps after he said (in text message)...

"Look at the picture behind you, you're taking a picture with me. I'm standing right behind you."

The girl zoomed in, what she saw and what he said were right.