SCARY THINGS KIDS SAY

A friend of mine's child told him "Daddy, I love you so much that I want to cut your head off  and carry it around so I can see your face whenever I want."

I was babysitting for a little girl and she asked where I had parked my car. I pointed out the window to my car across the street. She looked at me and said, "Go for it without looking both ways." I asked her why and she replied, "I want to see someone die."

One night, I was tucking in my two-year old son. He said, "Goodbye dad." I corrected him, "No, we said goodnight." He replied, "I know... but this time it's goodbye..." I had to come back and check on him a few times  during the night to make sure he was still there.

My five-year old daughter said, "Mommy when you die I want to put you in a glass jar so I can keep you and see you forever!" My six-year old son laughed and replied, "That's stupid. Where are you gonna find a jar that big?"

My sister was pregnant and we were having a dinner at the dining room table. My four-year old son asked my sister if there was a baby in her belly. She told him there was. He slid out of his chair and headed for the kitchen, saying, " We need to get it out. I'll go get the knife."