Chap 12 - Jealousy??

Aaron POV (Surprise! Surprise!)

"I will be right back."I excused myself and quickly went to the nearest washroom and slammed the door shut. I placed my hands on opposite sides of the sink and closed my eyes , taking deep breaths. What the hell? I just kissed Shaira Evans?! Shaira Evans , the popular badgirl and hottest chick of Mountvalley highschool. What am I saying? She is the hottest chick I have seen till now. I had my first kiss with her. Yeah, you heard it . That was my first kiss, I always wanted to save myself for that one girl. Damn but the kiss was amazing. Her soft , full lips on mine was just incredibly amazing. I could kiss her all day and never get tired of it.

Stop it! I can't feel like this!

You are already thinking of her. My conscience argued

No! I can't like her, she won't never like me back.

How do you know that? Maybe she likes you back

No! I won't fall for her. We are just friends

Bu-

No buts. We will only be friends and nothing else!

I splashed some cold water on my face and quickly wiped my face with a towel that was in the bathroom. Walking towards the hall, I kept chanting 'only friends' in my head. But that soon stopped when I saw her. Her dark hair falling on her small face and how she pushes it behind her ear. Her enchanting blue eyes which I can look into forever and never get tired and her plump pink lips , they are so....

Stop it Aaron!

I scolded myself and broke out of my trance and went to sit beside them. The rest of the night we spent playing and drinking, well the boys drank not me. I occasionally stole glances of her and once she caught me but I quickly turned my head and ignored her. Soon everyone was out like light.

The next morning I woke up to see bottles scattered on the floor and the boys were snuggled up with their girls except for her and Riley. I slowly got up careful to not wake anyone up and went to my house to take a shower as it was already 7 and we had school. After showering ,which was filled with thoughts of Shaira and my inner fight, I got out and wore a pair of tight black t-shirt with blue jeans and combat boots. I styled my hair and went to her house.

Just as I turned, I saw her standing there , her hair in knots and her clothes disheveled. Guess she woke up just now, even in this condition she looked cute.

"You guys were sleeping so I went and got ready." I said and she replied.

"Can you wake them up while I get ready?" Her voice, damn it! Her 'just woke up' voice excited my friend down there. I nodded not being able to form words and she went up the stairs. Why does she have to be so perfect? Can't she give me a break? Come on let's wake them up.

After waking these idiots up -which was not an at all easy task - they all went to take shower and get ready. The boys used my t-shirts while the girls used Shaira's clothes. I went to the kitchen and took the orange juice and poured it on a glass for myself. The others arrived one by one and soon everyone was here except her. Where is she?

Just then she entered the kitchen wearing a white top with light blue jeans which flaunted her long, slender legs and a maroon flannel.

"Someone looks hot." Ryan whistled and she smirked. I involuntarily clenched my jaw and said.

"Shut up lets go it's already 7:45." The guys got in my car while the girls in hers.

The ride was silent and my mind was jumbled up with thoughts of her. I think I am going crazy.

"Chris what going on with you and Alicia?" Jake asked him, going into protective mood. Chris stopped typing on his phone and turned back as he was sitting in the front with me driving.

"Nothing I just like her and I think she likes me back too." He smiled when he mentioned Alicia. He is so whipped.

"If you ever hurt her, I will personally chop off your balls." Chris gulped and I laughed. A protective Jake is so not good to handle.

The classes were pretty hectic with the amount of notes and lecture I had to write down and let's not forget about homework. We were now sitting at our lunch table , talking with each other when a blonde guy with blue eyes came and wrapped his arms around Shaira's waist. She jumped up,startled and turned around to see that guy.

"Hi beautiful." He kissed her forehead.

How dare he kiss her? Who gave him the right to kiss her? I swear if he doesn't remove his filthy hands from her waist , I am going to cut off his hands so that he can never touch her.

"Hey long time no see. Where were you?" She sweetly asked and I clenched my fists under the table.

"I have been a bit busy but now I have time to spend it with my girl." His girl?! I am going to kill him and fed him to the wolves.

"I guess I will see you later." She said and he pecked her on her lips.

On her lips. Only I can kiss her lips. It's confirmed I am seriously going to kill him!!!!!!!

Wait am I jealous of him?

I didn't realise that I was shaking until Chris bumped his shoulder with mine and gave me a pointed look. I shook my head telling him that it was nothing but he didn't seem convinced with it. If there was anyone in our group who could understand your thoughts and emotions that would be Chris. I unclenched my fist and took deep breaths to control my anger. My attention snapped back to their conversation when Shaira said.

"Really you think I will ever date someone?" This broke my heart, I knew I didn't have any chance with her but I still had 0.5% hope but it's crushed now.

Wait! Did I really say that I wanted to have a shot with her?

Yes you did. My conscience said

No! No! No! I have to stop thinking about her. I can't let her affect me and she herself said that she doesn't want to date anyone.

Though the thought that she won't date anyone brought a bit happiness but it quickly went away with the thought that she will never date me ,even if she likes me. What the hell am I saying she will never like me. I am not her type. She is the hot girl while I am a plain guy. Ugh... forget it I don't want to think about her or anyone.

God! What are you doing to me, Shaira?

************

Tada! So Here is Aaron's POV . Hope you enjoy it. I really had a hard time writing his POV. What do you think of his feelings? Was it good or bad ?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love
Ishtara