Chap 32 - Anything

"So nice to see you again." She smirked and I felt deceived. I trusted her so much and here she is helping the person who kidnapped me.

"Finally you have met her." A voice echoes a bit as the door opened and closed shut. The figure for the first time came in front of me and showed his face. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I didn't expect to see him after so many years.

I didn't expect to see Marco Adams.

My murderer Uncle who killed my parents just for their wealth and power.

"You! I am going to fucking kill you!" Gone was all the sleep and tiredness. All I wanted to do now was kill this person. Right here, right now. But I couldn't do that, I couldn't stoop down to his level. That would be a disgrace to my parents.

"Yes! Me. I missed you so much, my princess." He said chuckling darkly and Elizabeth laughed.

"Don't you fucking call me that. I am not a princess and certainly not yours." I growled shaking the chains. I didn't care that I looked like a wild animal now. This man has hurt me a lot. What really puzzled me was why is Elizabeth with him? Why is she helping him? Seeing my confused expression he started to explain the things.

"You see, Elizabeth here is Jace's Mother. His real Mother." My head shot up and eyes widened at his confession. I looked at Elizabeth to see her smiling like a mad woman.

"Ethan and Elena were having problem conceiving at first. They went to many Doctors but no one could help them. So at last they decided to hire a surrogate." He stopped and Elizabeth continued as I tried to get the things together.

"This is where I come. I was working at their house and was really close to Elena so she choose me as her surrogate. I went through tests and it came out that I was perfect for the surrogacy and then began the procedure. They took care of each and everything and a contract was made that after the baby is born I will leave them forever alone and never interrupt unless asked to. I agreed and after 9 months, Jace was born with no complications in the surgery and one could see how happy they both were, especially Elena. I gave them fucking a child and what did I get in return; an orphanage. What the fúck will I do with an orphanage?! I stayed there and your Father made me the owner of it. All the money given to me would be used for the children and I wouldn't even get a coin. This is what I fucking get for being their surrogate! He should have married me and not that bitch! I loved him and he knew that still he married her. A few months ago, I learnt about Marco's escape and decided to join him." She finished with a satisfied glint in her eyes and a disgusting smirk plastered on her face.I looked at her with hatred blazing in my eyes.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO FUCKING SELFISH?!" I yelled and her jaw clenched. She slapped me hard and pulled my hair from the front, slamming my head on the wall. The throbbing started again as blood leaked out of my head. I felt myself getting dizzy and it was not Long before I succumbed to the darkness, praying that I don't have to wake up anymore.

But wishes don't always come true like my wish of getting out here. Unlike other times, I woke up with cold water being splashed on me and a kick to my stomach. My body was still very fragile and it hurt like a bitch. Even the slightest movement hurt now.

"Wake up, bitch." He roared and another punch landed on my face. Cautiously, I moved my head from the side to face him and tried to pull the upper part of my body up but only a groan left my mouth as I tried. The lights were turned on and I could see him standing there with a stern face. This time I noticed his attire and face. His hair was dark and cut short from the sides while his jaw looked sharp with a beard and a scar running from his left cheek bone to his jaw. He was wearing a black shirt with a coat on top and a black pants.

Black like his soul.

"I have a work for you." He said calculating each of my movement.

"Do you think I will do anything for you?" I scoffed with the energy I had. He chuckled loudly throwing his head back and wiped away imaginary tears.

"Oh trust me, you will." He took a phone from his coat pocket and moved it in front of my face.

"You see, I am going to call my dear Nephew and have a chit-chat with him. I expect you to stay quiet and not talk unless asked to." He exclaimed as I glared at him but inside I was dying out of anticipation. I knew he wouldn't call Jace for nothing, by now I have understood whatever he does is for his own means and greed. He taped on his phone and put it on speaker. I was getting anxious by each second as the phone ringed.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Hello." Jace distraught voice was heard when he picked up the phone and I felt myself releasing a breath of relief. But then the plan of the person, I call my Uncle appeared in my mind and I wished that Jace hadn't picked up the phone.

"Hello, my nephew. It's been a Long time." His eyes glistened with maliciousness as he spoke. I wanted Jace to end the call but one glare from him was enough for me to shut my mouth.

"What do you want?"

"Ah! Straight to business just like your Father."

"What do you want?" Jace spoke and you could hear the restraint in his voice. He was trying to control his anger.

"You know it."

"I won't agree to that."

"Think carefully. It's the money or your sister's life. You give me the money and I set her free. No money, no Sister." He replied looking at me with a smirk but I knew better than to show him my emotions.

"Where?" My eyes went wide as I heard Jace's reply.

"Jace, are you crazy? Don't come for me. I a....." I was cut off when he slapped me. Jace's yelling could be heard from the phone but he threw it across the wall and I watched as it broke. It's also going to happen to me sometime.

"I told you but you decided to be a fücking bitch and not listen! Now, time for fun." He smirked and went away, closing the door behind. The lights turned off and I leaned my head on the wall but winced when I hit the place it was bleeding. Staying in silence made thousands of thoughts run through my mind. If what Elizabeth said was true then Jace is my half-brother which explains why he has dark hair and not brown like dad and I. He has got dad's eyes but not a single similarity with Mom. Still he has the DNA of our parents though. Doesn't he? This is so complicated. I should have taken those biology classes seriously.

Does Jace know this?

If he knew why didn't he tell me. That doesn't change the fact that I love him and he will always be my Brother, even if he was born from surrogacy. That doesn't alter the things he did for me and he loved me more than anything  in this world. After our parents death, I only had him and it made our bond grow more strong. I shared each and every detail of my life with him. There wasn't anything he didn't knew. He did a lot for me and I would do anything for him, even if it means giving up my life.

***********

Hello beautiful people! How are u today? After a Long time I am happy with a chap. This one was Long and I tried to make my writing better but the first part wasn't very nice cause I wasn't in the mood of writing but I wanted to write. Sorry for any mistakes! Thank you so much for 300 + votes and 2.58k reads. Let's reach 3k.

Ques: Favourite werewolf book? I have a lot of them.

Oh that reminds me I have an idea of doing another book. But I am stuck which one to do.

Do you want a werewolf book or a billionaire book??

Help me!

Vote and comment

Love
Ishtara🎶🎶