Epilogue

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I yelled squeezing Aaron's hand as another contraction hit me like a brick. What the fuck am I saying? It fucking hurts more than a brick.

"One more push. I can see the head." My doctor encouraged me and I took a deep breath before pushing with all might.

"Ahhhhh!" The sound of a baby's cry filled the room along with my panting.

"It's a boy. Aaron will you do the Honour of cutting the umbilical cord?" Aaron slowly walked to the doctor and cut the cord all the while smiling and the Nurses took him for cleaning.

"You ok, baby?" He asked me.

"Yeah, j-ahh." Another scream left me as I felt pain rush through me.

"Baby what happened? Doctor!" Aaron hurriedly called the doctor back and I screamed as contractions continued to hit me.

"It looks like another baby is going to come out now." The doctor said as he checked me and I literally lost it there.

"ANOTHER BABY! WHERE THE FUCK DID IT COME FROM?!" I shouted.

"You gotta start pushing." Aaron came right by my side and I wasn't grateful I felt like fucking killing him.

"This all your fault. NEXT TIME YOU FUCKING CONTROL YOUR DICK!" I grabbed the nearest thing close to me and continued to push until that thing was out to me.

"It's a girl." I tiredly smiled feeling completely drained and Aaron cut the cord again by the time they took her for cleaning I was out like a light.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Aaron carry our two babies while adorably smiling at them like he had the world to him. It was so cute that I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"Hey." I hoarsely said and he looked up, walking towards me and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"How are you feeling?"

"Ok." I replied and took my baby boy in my arms. I took in his features. Black hair with a sharp nose and piercing blue eyes. He was too cute for his own good.

"He looks just like you." I whispered slowly caressing his cheek.

"And she looks just like you." I smiled looking at my Daughter who had brown hair and green eyes like Aaron's. I couldn't help but smile looking at my bundles of joy and Husband thinking back to the graduation day.

I walked the stairs to the place where others were standing carrying my diploma even Jace was here, suddenly the lights turned off leaving the place pitch dark. A spotlight turned on from above me leaving me confused as another turned on where Aaron was standing wearing a black suit looking handsome as ever with hands tucked in his pant pockets.

"Shaira Evans, the girl whom I asked out 8 months ago and the girl for whom I confessed my feelings 3 months ago. It's been more than a year since I have known you." He walked towards me as the light continued to move with him.

"I know I say this a lot but you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. No matter how much cranky you get when you are hungry. No matter how much you curse. No matter how lazy you are. No matter how much you hate Maths." The crowd laughed as I chuckled feeling tears pricking out of my eyes. By now he was standing right in front of me, wearing that dashing smile.

"I will always love you. I love you more than you can ever know." He kneeled down on one knee and I gasped covering my mouth with my hands as tears run down my face from happiness.

"Will you marry me, spooky?" He asked using my nickname that he gave me once.

"Yes." I nodded and the biggest smile etched on his face as he slipped the ring on my ring finger.

He got up carrying me in his arms as the crowd cheered and I smiled kissing him on the lips.

I broke out of my trance when the idiots walked into the room.

"Where is the baby?" Amanda asked as I handed her my boy.

"Aww he is so cute." The girls cooed from behind and the guys congratulated Aaron and me.

"How come two babies popped out of you?" Sam asked and Aaron answered with our Daughter in his arms.

"We were supposed to have twins but the doctor said that she was hiding behind her big Brother that's why we couldn't see her in the ultra-sonogram." He said and I could already see that he adored her a lot.

"What did you name them?" Jace asked and I smiled revealing the names.

"Sara Carter and Arum Carter."

"They're so beautiful names." Laura sniffed as her hormones attacked her and Jake rushed to her side calming her down. Laura was 6 months pregnant. Jake and her got married after one year of our marriage. Riley and Zayn were also married with a two year old son. Sam got married with Ryan a year ago. Last but not least Alicia got married with Chris three years ago while Jace was still a bachelor. Don't even know if he will ever get married.

I watched as they happily busied themselves with the babies on the couch. Aaron was sitting beside me on the bed. I had my whole family with me. The people who stayed with me through thick and thin and the most important people in my life. I didn't need anything else in my life. I had my whole world with me. My family, an awesome Husband and two beautiful Son and Daughter. What else could a person ask for?

"Baby?" More than four years with him and still he managed to make me feel those tingly things whenever he called me baby.

"Yeah." He kissed me on the lips. It was a slow short and passionate kiss. But it was still as amazing as ever. He pulled away cheekily smiling at me.

"I love you, my bad girl."

"I love you too, my good boy."

Who knew that Loving Mr Good Boy would bring this much happiness in my life....

**********

And that's a wrapppp. It's officially finished. I can't help but cry. Finally this story is done. Thank you to all my readers and followers who read Loving Mr Good Boy voted and commented. It's means a lot. Next week I will try to update The King's devotion. But I am not sure. So till then adios my amores❤️❤️❤️

Love
Ishtara😍😘