Chap 18 - Tutor?

Dedicated to Noorejanat , @Emilyawesome383 , @freebirdxoxo94. Thank u so much for your support. Love U !

Do you ever feel like never getting out of your bed and snuggling into the covers? No? Cause that's what I was feeling right now. But I had to leave my heaven sometime or the other and go to hell. I turned my alarm off and padded to the bathroom to get ready to go to hell. Yup it's Monday today. Yay, I am so happy.

I took a quick shower and slipped on some jeans with a dark blue top and a black cardigan as it was a bit chilly outside. I took my bag and a granola bar from the counter and went to my baby. The car roared to life and Sit still, look pretty by Daya started and I mimicked the lyrics.

All the other girls wanna wear expensive things and diamond rings

But I don't wanna be the puppet that your playing on a string

This Queen don't need a King

Oh, I don't know what you been told

But this girls right here gonna rule the world

Yeah, that is where I am gonna be

Because I wanna be

No, I don't wanna sit still look pretty.

The song ended just as I parked my baby in the parking lot. Perfect timing. I entered the hall to see its empty. Fuck I am late. I took my books from the locker and dashed to Biology class.

I opened the door to see the teacher in the middle of an explanation.

"Miss Evans you are late." He said and I replied.

"Like I care." I went to the back seat and slammed the book and opened the page number. He rambled on about how respiration is important and bullshit. I opened my phone and scrolled through Instagram. A few minutes later a received a message from Aaron.

What class do you have now?

Bio:( I replied and a ping was heard, making me reduce the volume.

I am having History.

Bless you;)

Yeah yeah laugh it off

Sure! How come you are texting me now?

Why? I can't text you baby

I read the message, a smile replacing my face and replied. 

Sure you can babe. Just that I am surprised

I miss you baby

I miss you so much. I replied back trying to stifle a laugh.

Babe, no need to miss me so much.  I will see you in lunch.

Sure baby.

I put my phone back inside and the bell rang. I ran out of the room and went to my locker to see the girls standing there. How come they always reach before me?

"Hey motherfucker." I swung my arm in her shoulder as I was taller than her.

"Hey bitch. Where were you?" She asked and put her books back in her locker.

"I was late." I shrugged my shoulder and pulled my books out for history class which we all had together.

"I so love Economics class." Riley cheered happily and Sam agreed.