Chap 26 - Yes, I do

I wasn't supposed to update but I did as @Faizarahman786 asked me to do. 😍😍😍 listen to the song above. Love ya!!

"What?" He yelled and I shrugged my shoulders and drank my beer. There was silence but it wasn't an awkward silence rather a comforting, soothing one.

"I used to read in Class 7 when I was bullied. I was fat that time, had braces and some huge glasses. You could say I was the typical nerd. All the boys and girls used to mock me. They would tease me saying that I was a loser, idiot and no one would love me. At first I didn't listen to them but later their words effected me like poison. They would fight with me, play pranks on me and throw water, colours, food on me and I never told anyone about it. My Father he left us when he got to know my mom was pregnant. She was just 18 then but still she took care of me. Never did she make me feel unwanted. She always showered me with all her love and never failed to bring a smile on my face. I loved her with all my heart. But I couldn't tell her because she was always busy working, paying bills and my fees and I didn't want to burden her more. So I didn't utter a single word." Silent tears rolled down his face as he remembered the horrible memories.

"I thought I didn't deserve to live because I was useless but there was always something that told me that no I won't give up my life just because they don't know how to treat people. I won't give up my life for those stupid and selfish people who care about none but themselves. I encouraged myself but still there was a fear inside me.

One day, a group of guys were bullying me and they pushed me. I fell on the ground. I waited for the impact of their beatings to come but it never came. They were looking at something behind me or rather someone. I looked behind and saw Jake, he was a really popular guy and everyone adored and at the same time feared him. He threatened the boys that if they or anyone else troubled me again then he, himself would take care of them. From that day onwards he became my Best Friend. He introduced me to the others and they welcomed me and never criticised or judged me. Staying with them gave me a new hope, a new start to change myself, to gain my confidence again, to show them that I am not weak. Then I started jogging, I controlled my diet and every week went to the gym. I remember the day my mom saw me as a new person, a new Aaron. She was proud of me and it actually felt good to gain my confidence back. No one ever bothered me again and I was happy for that, more than happy. It changed my life for good. I didn't change because they mocked me or ruined my childhood but because I wanted to show them that I won't give up. I won't let them break me.I am not weak."

I sat closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulders and whispered.

"No you are not weak. It's called being strong." I looked up and saw his teary face and wiped away his tears. He sniffed and gave me a weak smile. I smiled back, slowly leaning in and placed a feathery kiss on his lips. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment. I pulled away a few seconds later and drank the rest of the beer. I don't know why I kissed him.

It just felt right to do....

"Can I stay here tonight?" I asked him hoping he would agree cause I really didn't want to confront Jace now.

"Sure." He nodded.

"But there is a problem. There are only two rooms in the house one is mine and the other my mom's which is not clean now. So you might have to sleep in my bedroom if you want I can sleep in the hall." He said while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"It's ok and no you will sleep in your own bedroom and I will sleep in the hall." I replied and got up but he seemed to have another idea.

"No you won't sleep in the hall. We can sleep together." His cheeks turned a shade of pink when he realised what he said.