Introductions.

You, Ruby and Jaune were discussing weapons.

"Its a scythe that can transform into a high power sniper-rifle." Ruby said and while you understood every word Jaune was confused.

"What?" The confused boy asked.

"Its also a gun." You said wondering how the poor lad got into beacon without knowing what a high power sniper is.

"And your weapons (Y/N)?" The blonde asked.

"High powered revolver and a high powered shotgun, nuff said." You said. "Actually there is a third one but its a little awkward to carry around." You said shuddering at the thought of even trying to lift the forty ton chasse.

"Will we see it in initiation!?!" Ruby said excited about seeing a new weapon.

"If prof. oz allows me to yeah." You said as Ruby was called away by a blonde girl with a tan jacket that had short sleeves with a yellow shirt poking through, she had a black shorts with a brown and white dress that covered her back and sides.

"So Jaune how did you get into beacon?" You asked and he began to sweat. "You lied your way in, didn't you?" He nodded in defeat which you sighed.

"Before you ask, I did it so I could make my family proud...nearly everyone in the Arc family was a hunter or huntress and I didn't want to disappoint anyone." He said sadly.

"Look Jaune, because I like you I'm not going to blab it out instead let's make a deal." You said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"What is it?" He asked looking up at you because you were a little taller than he was.

"I'm going to put you through the same training I went through, but if anyone else asks to train you don't reject them mainly because I can't teach you everything some outside help may go a long way." You said but before you could pass anymore great wisdom to Jaune Ozpin took to the stage.

"PILOT IVE IMPORTED ALL AUDIO FILES FROM YOUR SCROLL TO YOUR HELMET." BT said scaring the shit out of you.

"Thanks BT but next time give me a warning will you?" You said as you felt your eyelids getting heavy due to the speech. "Wake me up when it's all over." You said before falling asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

"PILOT! THE SPEECH IS OVER." You jumped as you heard this and jumped before walking with the students to a ballroom of sorts only to see its full.

"*Sigh* BT what's your location?" You asked walking out of the ballroom while catching the attention of a certain pair of sisters.

"Hey rubes, isn't that the guy you were talking to earlier?" Yang said to Ruby.

"Oh yeah, hey- and he's gone." Ruby said looking down before yang gave her a nudge.

"Wanna follow him?" Ruby looked between her letter and her sister before shrugging, the two of them got up and ran to the door noticing you weren't to far ahead the walked behind you.

"Where is he going?" Yang asked and Ruby stayed quiet as you entered the garage. The two sisters walked up hearing a robotic voice inside.

"PILOT MY CHASSE IS FAR FROM IDEAL SLEEPING CONDITIONS. "The robot said as an irritated sigh came from a human.

"So you've said but the ballroom's full I don't have many other options BT." You said as Ruby and yang opened the door as quietly as they could only to meet a gun barrel. "And to what do I owe the pleasure of having two young women following me in the middle of the night?" You asked lowering your pistol.

"Well your acting suspicious and we followed you." Yang said and you shrugged.

"Good enough reasons, goodnight." You said closing the door but yangs foot got in the way.

"Not so fast, your not going to invite us in?" You looked back at your titan who looked at you not giving an answer.

"Fine but if you tell anyone but Jaune about what you see here your both dead, got it?" You said in a threatening tone as you opened the door, both girls looked right at BT.

"GREETINGS I AM BT-7472 YOU MAY CALL ME BT." The titan said, both girls looked at you then back at BT.

"OHMYGOSHTHATSAGIANTROBOTWITHAGIANTGUNANDSHOULDERMOUNTEDROCKETPODSANDITCANTALKOHMYGOSH!!!!!" (No your not getting a translation from me on this one.) You could only stare at the young teen as you be an to attempt to understand her words.

"Yeah sorry she gets excited when she talks about weapons, the names yang." Yang said holding out a hand.

"(Y/N), so if your wondering why I'm out here it's because I don't see any room in that ballroom so I'm sleeping in BT." You said as your titans chasse opened and you climbed in. 

"Wait there's room beside us." Yang said as the chasse closed.

"MY APOLOGIES OT WOULD SEEM AS IF THOUGH MY PILOT IS ALREADY ASLEEP." BT said and Ruby and yang looked disappointed.

"Dam I wanted to get to know him more." Yang said walking out.

"Bye (Y/N), bye BT!" Ruby said leaving catching up with yang.

"He seemed cute." Yang said as Ruby caught up.

"I mean he's cool but not cute...ok maybe he's a little cute." Ruby said and yang started smirking.

"How's about we make a competition out of it eh?" Yang asked which cause Ruby to worry.

"What did you have in mind?" The younger half sister asked.

"Which ever one of us goes on a date with him first gets to tell the other one what to do for aaaa...week?" Yang said with a smirk holding out a hand. "Deal?" Ruby returned with a smirk of her own.

"Your on." Ruby shook with yang before they both entered the ballroom and went to sleep.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed and ill see you all next time goodbye