Knight in training

After seeing jaune be beaten brutally in combat by Cardin everyone went to lunch, well almost everyone.

"Jaune tell your team your not joining them for lunch." You say walking out of the cafeteria.

"Ok?" Jaune said as you propped up against the wall.

"Oh Jaune! Your just in time for my story!" Nora said excitedly.

"Oh, sorry Y/N wanted to do...uhh something?" Jaune explained.

"Funny how he spends more time with you than his own team!" Weiss yelled while everyone rolled their eyes as jaune walked out of the cafeteria to see you balancing your data knife on your pinkie before flipping it and landing it in the holster

"Ah so you may be wondering why I wanted to se you during lunch, well remember what I said after you told me about that." Jaune thought for a second before nodding. "Well I'm going to start training you now but first, would you rather be a pilot r a knight?" you continued

"Uhh...what?" Jaune asked before you grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to a training room that had been sealed off.

"I am a pilot, your sword and shield make you a knight without training." You aid kicking the door open to reveal a room with grey walls, floor ceiling, and no chairs. The only thing in the room was a black egg shaped pod.

"Y/N, what is that?" Jaune pointed to the VR pod.

"That's a VR training pod could make you a knight or a pilot in seven days." Jaune stared at the pod as it opened. "You still haven't answered my question." You said as Jaune took a step back.

"I'll be a knight." Jaune said with confidence.

"I thought so, anyways before you step in the pod 24 hours out here is a month in there so don't expect this to be quick and easy." You said as Jaune stepped in the pod which closed after him.

"See ya soon...Pilot." You said linking your helmet to the pod.

In VR...

"Whoa." Jaune said looking around at the beautiful scenery of harmony.

" Jaune said looking around at the beautiful scenery of harmony

"Beautiful ain't she?" You asked walking in front of him.

"Yeah...Wait wasn't there only one VR pod?" Jaune asked as you sat at the edge of the path.

"Well I linked my helmet to the pod." You said simply as a loud crash was heard. "Ah BT perfect timing." You said as a second crash was heard. "Jaune do you know the way you wanted to be a knight?" You asked your blonde friend who nodded. "Well due to the fact my newest friend is practically a knight I think she'll be a big help." You said.

"She?" Your knight friend asked as the stomping grew closer.

(WARNING! WARNING! KOREILLY ATTEMPTED TO DRAW A RONIN CHASSIS WITH JAUNES SHEILD IT MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS OR PARTIAL LOSS OF VISSION! VEIWER DISGRESSION IS ADVISED!)