The sembalance?

Last chapters were fillers in case some of you were wondering!

"All right class today we are in forever falls to collect some sap from the trees, but this is not a school trip there are still grim around. Be back here in two hours happy hunting" Glynda said as you were all dumped into the red forest before you could intervene Jaune was dragged away by CRDL. 

"Bastards." You muttered fitting your helmet and preforming a scan of the area revealing a relatively free of grim.

"Im going to break their legs." Phyrra said. 

"If you get their legs I call dibs on the rest of them." You said stroking the hilt of your knife. Phyrra shrugged as her boyfriend was dragged off.

"Hey Y/N!" Yang called you just placed a supportive hand on Phyrra's shoulder before he left to see what his team mate wanted.

"Yeah?" You said as ruby fell out of the tree you were under.

"These trees don't have any sap in them so we thought that helmet of yours could tell us which had the most so we could get bonus points!" Yang said shoving empty pots in your face. 

"So you only called me here to do some dirty work? Reminds me of boot camp." You said and to everyone's surprise the first tree and filled up all five jars of sap in three minutes.

"That shouldn't be possible." Yang said staring in awe. 

"And a dense blond shouldn't be able to hook up with the hottest fighter in remnant but I made that happen too, guess I'm a miracle worker." You said actually taking a moment to think about what you've done.

"PILOT GRIMM PRESENCE HAS INCREASED." BT said and you sighed standing up.

"Great, the grimm have decided to show up and now we gotta kill em'." You said grabbing your knife.

"Ok lets g-" Before Ruby could finish a girlish scream was heard from deeper in the forest.

"Fuck, Jaune!" You groaned running to the scream Phyrra, Ruby and Weiss following behind. You ran into CRDL but no Cardin.

"Its an Ursa major!!!" The 'hunters' screamed as they ran away. You just sighed as you ran into a clearing to see Cardin on the  ground and Jaune fighting the Ursa. As you jumped from the bushes you were grabbed by a deathstalker. 

"Mother of fuck nuggets! Ack!" The pincer clamped down on you neck as the girls arrived a collective gasp and your vision began to blacken. "BT...ETA?" You asked your titan.

"THREE MINUTES." The machine replied.

"Screw it." You said teleporting out of the stalkers grasp.

"Hey ugly over here!" You yelled as your right arm was enveloped in ice and your left arm fire. The ice shaped itself into a shield and the fire became a sword. (The sword is red and yellow and the shield is a dark blue.)       

)