Initiation

this=thoughts

"The bastard has launch pads...ok jump kit don't fail me now!" You thought standing beside Jaune on the launch pads.

"Oh man." Jaune said to himself.

"Listen jaune always keep your shield in front of you and you shouldn't get hurt." Jaune put his shield forward and was launched prematurely. Ozpin looked at Jaune then at the launch pad before shrugging.

"I'm sure all of you have heard the rumors of you being put on teams today. Those rumors are true." Ozpin said before launching you, you sighed in relief not wanting to listen to another speech. You slipped your helmet on and contacted your best friend.

"BT ETA on a titanfall?" You asked as the ground came into view.

"ETA 34 MINUTES FOURTEEN SECONDS." You did a superhero landing while using your jump kit to lessen the pain that would've been inflicted by the landing.

"Right see you at the relics big buddy." You said taking your EV-8 off your back and scanning the area.

"PILOT, THE AO IS AT LEAST  TWENTY MINUTES AWAY I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC TO CREAT THE ILLUSION OF TIME GOING FASTER." BT said and you thought for a moment.

"Play track 115." You said as the sweet sound of that guitar solo filled your ears but beowolves were making a move on your location. (Play the song) The alpha ran up and quickly tried to bite your head off but you cloaked and ducked out of the way while taking out your knife and slitting the bastards throat before uncloaking.

"Now let the fun begin." You said pulling the pin on a grenade and throwing it right at the pack who stared at it as it blew up in their faces killing all but one who had more armour than the rest. "Stubborn one now are we?" You asked the beast as you clicked your fingers activating a sembalance you can summon and manipulate fire. You summoned a ring of fire around the wolf and slowly brought it closer until the grimm cried out in pain. Soon enough the cries died down with the flames and you began to walk to the relics.

(Time skip)

"And nobody cries when everyone dies, and no one's alive. BRING ME 115!" You sung stepping into the clearing to see Jaune try to catch Weiss only for ice queen to land on his back.

"My hero." Weiss said sarcastically.

"My back." Jaune replied painfully.

"PILOT THREE MINUTES UNTIL TITANFALL." BT said as you helped Jaune up.

"COULD EVERYONE STOP BEING CRAZY FOR FIVE SECONDS!!!!" An enraged Yang shouted.

"I just got here and I can tell shit has hit the fan." You said calmly walking up the the group as a fuckton of grimm came out of the forest behind you. "I'll catch up, go time BT." you said running at the army.

"AFFERMITIVE STAND BY FOR TITANFALL." You looked up and saw the meteor while the others looked in shock at your action and that shock was doubled ad you were engulfed in a dust cloud.

"Where is he?" Weiss asked as the sound high calibre rounds being fired and the smoke revealed a giant robot.

"Oh my oum its BT." Ruby said in awe as the titan shot rockets at a couple of deathstalkers.

"FLIGHT CORE READY." BT said flying up into the air as rockets rained down on the hoard leaving only a rare white beowolf pup. (Y/N) walked up to the pup with a pistol in hand ready to kill the young wolf but stopped as it looked at him with pleading ice blue eyes.

"BT the pups are harmless right?" You asked as the metal giant approached.

"PILOT I DO NOT RECOMMEND TAKING THE PUP IN IT MAY BE A DANGER IF NOT PROPERLY TRAINED." You rolled your eyes as you injected some stim into the pup and they fell asleep in your arms.

"Then I better train it then." You looked to see a lack of testacies. "Sorry I better train her then."

"PILOT...YOU ARE DILIBRATLY DISSOBEYING A SAFTY PROTOCOL." BT said opening his chassis while you placed the pup comfortably on the seat and strapping her in.

"And I'm recruiting a new ally who will prove useful in combat." You said as the two of you looked back to see Ruby running up the side of a cliff assisted by glyphs provided by ice queen.

"BT odds of that happening daily?" You asked.

"ABOUT 1.234539538% CHANCE OF AN EVENT LIKE THIS HAPPENING DAILY." BT said and you shrugged in response picking up a black rook that seems to have fallen off a pedestal.

"Hey since I made eye contact with you guys first dose that mean we're partners?" You asked Yang and the faunas from earlier.

"Guess so, lets get going then." Yang said.

"We need a relic." The faunas said.

"Got it covered." You said holding up the rook as ruby came over carrying the same piece.

"Awesome guess your on the same team as us huh (Y/N)?" Ruby asked.

"Wait Weiss is on your team?" You asked and Ruby nodded before you tossed Yang the rook. "Fuck it I'm out."

"Oh no you don't!" Yang said  dragging you to the cliff where you found ozpin chuckling.

"It seems you found your partners, Mr. (L/N)?" Oz asked and BT came over the cliff.

"PROTOCOL 2: UPHOLD THE MISSION, UPDATE. YES PROFESSOR OZPIN IT WOULD SEEM MY PILOT IS ON THE SAME TEAM AS WEISS SCHNEE, RUBY ROSE, YANG XAIO LONG AND BLAKE BELLADONA." BT said.

"Waaiiit how do you know their names?" You asked.

"I WAS LINKED TO THE SCHOOLS DATABANKS SHORTLY AFTER ARRIVING." BT Answered.

"Huh, well then I'm off!" You said walking away.

(Timeskip)

"Jaune Arc, Phyrra Nikkos, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren you will be known a Team JNPR lead by jaune arc!" Jaune looked confused while you began thinking up ways to train the poor bastard.

"Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladona, Yang Xaio Long and (Y/N) (L/N) You all shall be beacon's first five man team so Instead of including Mr. (L/N)'s name we will just use RWBY lead by  Ruby Rose." Ozpin said offending you and shocking Weiss.

"Well congrats red." You said a little huffy over Ozpins insult and trying to think of one about him.

"Great job sis." Yang said.

'BT tell me we can talk like this thanks to the neural link.' You thought not expecting a response.

"STRANGELY ENOUGH WE CAN HAVE CONVERSATIONS LIKE THIS THROUGH OUR NEURAL LINK DISSPITE NO RECORDS OF PILOTS ON THE FRONTEIR SHOWING THIS FORM OF COMMUNICATION." BT said leaving you confused.

'Right, do you know weather or not I'm sharing a room with them?' You asked.

"YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO THE SAME ROOM WITH YOUR TEAMATES AS PER BEACON REGULATIONS."

'SHIIIII-'

Thanks guys for reading and hope to see you all next time bye...