ARKOS: COMPLETED/ (late sorry!!!)Christmas special

"PILOT, ARE YOU READY?" BT asked as you sat in his hand with a massive star under your shoulder.

"Yeah all I need is precision and a shit ton of luck." You groaned as your team came up behind you.

"Hey Y/N!" Ruby yelled as your team observed the scene before them.

"Hey girls kinda busy right now." You said as BT lifted you up.

"DISTANCE 74FT ELEVATION 110FT WEIGHT OF PROJECTILE 30KG WIND TRAJECTORY NOMINAL." BT said while measuring the elements before his optic turned to you. "TRUST ME." He said calmly as he flung you to an overgrown tree. You pulled the star out from under your shoulder and placed it on the tip of the tree. You did an air fist pump before realising you were plummeting towards the ground.

"Alright just gonna double jump my way outta this one!" You said attempting to use your jumpkit as a notification appeared in the top left corner of your visor.

"Warning: Jump kit disabled rebooting shortly." A calm voice said as you sighed in annoyance and used your sembalance to teleport to the ground.

"Well done Mr. L/N the tree looks lovely this year." professor Ozpin said appearing out of seemingly no where.

"Thank you sir *pant*." Using your teleportation drains a very large portion of your aura unless pissed or drunk so naturally you were exhausted.

"Well run along now your teammates are probably getting ready for the Christmas dance as should you." Glynda said as you stood up.

"Yes ma'am." You said stumbling off to your dorm. On your way there you encountered a blonde pilot in training pacing in circles.

"Yo Jaune!" You said walking past the clearly nervous boy.

"Oh Hey Y/N merry Christmas I guess." Jaune said with a smile.

"What's wrong? Cardin?" You asked thinking of Jaune's Christmas gift if the answers yes.

"No actually, it's Phyrra I plan on asking her out tonight to the dance but what if she says no?" Your recruit panicked as you placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Jaune, it's going to be fine. You hear me, fine." You reassured him but you could tell that he was still nervous. "*Sigh* Want me to be there when this goes down?" You asked and immediately Jaune began to nod.

"If you  don't mind that is!" You chuckled.

"Jaune If I say no I cannot see whether or not you have ascended to that of a true man." You said and Jaune cocked his head. "I'm trying to see if I had taught you the ways of flirtation and seduction." (This is about three weeks after the last chapter.) You said and Jaune nodded slightly less confused.

"Alright then lets go." Jaune said taking you by surprise.

"Wait now?" Jaune looked at you with a worried expression.

"Yeah why? Is it too soon?" Your only response was putting an arm around his shoulders with a wide smile.

"You are ready, my pupil." You said as you both began to walk to team JNPR's dorm. Jaune knocked and his red head beauty answered the door.

"Hello Jaune and Y/N. Do you need anything." Phyrra asked in her usual kind manor.

"Oh I was just taking Jaune back here because he told me he had a question to ask you, Oh look at the time! Sorry Jaune gotta bail!" You said walking into team RWBY's dorm.

Jaunes POV...

'Crap! He left! Ok Jaune you can do this, just like training!' The blonde leader  turned to face his crush.