Beast

The anger in him was getting stronger and stronger with every move, with every breath, with every step he took. He could feel the adrenaline kicking in his veins, he could feel how the beast, locked inside, was waiting eagerly to be released. He was losing it. In every single second, he was losing it. He had to get out of here before everyone around him were hurt, or worse - killed.

The need to be alone was unbearable. The need to breathe, to feel some kind of relief was killing him. He closed his ocean blue eyes. He clenched them, trying to stop the headache that was forming in his head. Little drops of sweat started to adorn his beautiful features, while the beast inside him kept banging on the door, to be let outside. He could feel how his little heart was ready to explode in his chest. His wrists turned into fists because the pain in his bones started to break every fiber of his body.

His whole world was spinning around.

The need to breathe again was getting stronger and stronger.

The voices around him turned into white noise, which was making him suffer even more. He covered his ears, trying to stop the pressure, trying to stop the monster inside him because he wanted, no he needed to take control over his own body.

And yet again, he was losing the battle. He was losing himself.

''Let me in. Let me in. Let me in.''

The voices in his head kept repeating it like a mantra over and over again. They knew that he was going to break soon and he was going to give up.

''No.'' he whispered.

He opened his wide eyes, looking around, unfocused, not knowing what he was searching for, he just kept doing it.

The people in the room were blurry, their voices were muted.

''Kill them. Kill them all, Roman.''

''No, I won't!'' he growled. He got up from the marble floor and with unsteady moves he started to walk pass the people in the room.

''We both know that you want to, we both know that this is what you need. So, kill them all.''

Roman shook his head over and over again, trying to stop him. His palm touched the near wall before his legs gave up. He needed to breathe. He knew that he had to get out of here as soon as possible.

A soft pressure on his left shoulder distracted him from his thoughts and he slightly turned his head into the same direction. No matter how many times he tried to recognize the person, to put a face on the stranger, his eyes kept getting blurrier and blurrier.

''Don't touch me!'' Roman yelled and immediately the warm feel of a hand disappeared like it never happened. Actually, for the first time tonight he could recognize steps, like someone was backing off of him. He could feel fear in the air as his senses were getting stronger with each minute. This was an indicator that the beast inside him was taking over. This was the warning sign that he needed to know at that very moment. He was on the edge and soon everyone in the room were going to suffer from his actions.

Roman looked around, hoping to find something, anything to stop the pressure in his body, but nothing was helping. The unrecognizable figures of the people seemed to be far away from where he was standing which was good. Very good. They needed to know where their place was. They needed to know with whom they were trying to mess around.

His searching stopped as soon as his wide eyes met the mirror across the room. His ocean blue orbs were now glowing in bloody crimson shade. His canines were extended and the hand that was supporting his whole body on the wall, was covered with sharp nails.