Imagine #2

Imagine Roman, being possessive and very protective over you.

Recently, Randy Orton was trying to get as close as possible near Y/N, while Roman wasn't there. Randy was making her very uncomfortable because he was all flirty and touchy with her. Y/N couldn't stand him, but she decided to be the polite one. After all, they were at work and they were colleagues, they had to be friendly at each other for God's sake.

But Roman, on the other hand, had no idea what the word 'polite' meant in his dictionary. All he wanted was to beat Randy's ass the moment Y/N told him that night in their hotel room, in New York City. That was two months ago.

Roman was walking in the long semi-dark corridor, looking for Y/N and still breathing heavily from the match. Then, he stopped abruptly because he heard voices. They were coming from one of the locker rooms, near him. Roman immediately recognized Y/N's feminine voice and he smiled. He couldn't wait to kiss his babygirl.

''I told you Randy, leave me alone.'' Y/N said.

''Oh, come on Y/N, you know that Roman is an asshole, who doesn't deserve you. I am the one for you.''

The smile, plastered on his face disappeared the moment he heard Randy's voice and what he said. He clenched his palms, into fists, ready to kill that bastard. He opened the door and his eyes started to search for his girl. But he didn't expected that scene. Randy was holding Y/N caged, between his arms, ready to kiss her, while she was trying to break the lock around her.

Roman saw red.

He grabbed Randy by his black shirt and pulled him away from Y/N. Randy almost hit the opposite wall, while Roman stood protectivly in frond of his girlfriend, shielding her with his body, on the other side of the small room. Y/N touched Roman's hand, trying to calm herself from the shock and to calm her very furious boyfriend. She immediately felt him relax but he was still on the edge.

Roman let go of her warm hand, only to come closer to Randy. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up. Randy hit the wall this time and met Roman's piercing ocean, almost grey orbs, filled with rage.

''If you ever touch her, or even talk to her again, I'm gonna kill you.'' His low, dangerous voice echoed through the small locker room, causing Y/N to shiver. She knew how protective Roman was over her and she never felt happier than she was right now.

''DO.NOT.TOUCH. What is mine, Orton because I won't be that gentle the next time. Am I clear?'' Randy only managed to nod his head in reply. ''Good.''

Roman put him down on the floor, turning his attention to Y/N, who was still trembling. He pulled her on his side by her waist and whispered sweet, sweet nothings, to calm her down.

''Let's get you out of here babygirl.'' Roman said lovingly, without even sparing a glare to Randy.

''Thank you.'' mumbled Y/N, pulling herself even closer to her boyfriend.

Roman buried his face in the crook of her neck, whispering only to her ''Nobody touches what is mine.''

''