The Gentleman's Den

''Come on, Y/N, we will be late!'' Renee dragged me away from the mirror, seconds before I had the chance to destroy my beautiful black eyeliner on the lid of my eye

Tonight was the night. The night of the nights! THE NIGHT!

It was Renee's bachelor party. She finally decided to tight the knot with her idiotic, sweet boyfriend - Dean Ambrose. No, scratch this. I meant her idiotic, sweet fiancé – Dean Ambrose.

I still have no idea how in the world these two found each other and ended up together. Renee was so wild, carefree and a total babe, while Dean was a little bit of an outcast, a little bit crazy and he could be a total pain in the ass if he wanted to. They say that the opposites attract, well I can say with a hand on my heart that this is true. Seriously, I can't imagine a better man for my best friend. These two are soulmates! They complete each other so well, that it's scary.

And there is me. Y/N. The last woman from the group who is still single, not engaged and definitely – not married. Sometimes the girls are so annoying with trying to play match-makers for me, that I wish I was in my bed, with a box of chocolate, a tub of ice cream and Netflix.

Just like right now.

I was dressed in a tight navy blue dress because Renee picked it and I couldn't say no to her, especially when it's her special night. I have no idea how the other women walk with this. This is a pure torture for my tights! How in the holy hell they walk and even dance with that thing? Ugh, I will give everything to trade that ''dress'' which looks more like a long blouse without sleeves, for my comfy leggings and baggy shirt. And let's not start with the heels! OH, THESE SON OF BITCHES! I put them on, 10 minutes ago and my poor ankles are already crying from pain. You put them to look sexy, taller and to show your long legs, instead of that, I'm going to play survivor games all night. I want my sneakers back!

''Come on, stop winning and let's go! I don't want to be late for my own party!'' Renee tried to drag me again from the hotel room, which we were currently occupying.

She looked so pretty tonight. I took my time to do her hair in very romantic and natural waves. Her make-up was so smokey and sexy, that she was going to break every single heart in the club with, those blue, blue eyes. Her left hand was adorned with the diamond ring that Dean gave her six months ago, which was matching with her sparkling gold dress, which she specially bought for the occasion tonight. Renee was just perfect. Everything in her was perfect. She was happy, she was loved by the man of her dreams and soon she was going to have his last name to prove how much she loves him.

I felt a little jealous of her. Don't get me wrong, she is my best friend and all I want for her is to be happy, but some nights, when I lay in my bed, alone in my apartment, I wish I have someone just like she has – to hold me, to protect me and to cherish me.

The truth was that in front of my friends, I was pretending that I was fine, that I don't need a man to make me happy, but inside, all I felt was loneliness. A pure, pure loneliness.