Like father like daughter

I sit on Dean's bed my head laying low. "Cas she's hurt, You can't Blame her." I nod he's right, but I am to scared to talk to her. I channel into angel radio and am hit with a prayer from...Melody. I listen to it and sigh.

I poof out of deans room and into Mel's. "Hey, Can we talk?" She looks at me, smiles and nods.

"Mel...I can't say how sorry I am. But I didn't miss your life. I have been here for every moment." I walk up to her and hug her.

"Dad?" I look at her "hmm?" She pauses for a moment trying to find the right words.

"What...what am I?"

I look her dead in the eyes and scoot her away from me. I sit her on her bed and I sit next to her.

"Now listen to me, I love you-" "I love you to." I smile and hold her hand. "I am an angel. I fought against my father and my brothers and sisters for the winchesters, well along the way, I met your mother, Meg. She was a cocky, beautiful, demon."

Memories flood through my mind. "Now she was absolutely in love with the fact of my brother Lucifer ruling the world. Now in the end she new what was wrong with who she chose at the end. But she wouldn't go back for nothing."

"Is it because she met you cause of who she followed?" I nod.

"Well eventually we fell in love going on dates and finally I proposed on June 3rd. She said yes and we were married. Two years later she got pregnant with you." I sigh remembering the upsetting day my wife died by the hands Crowley.

"You were two years old, when your mother died. So you are a race in between a demon and an angel."

She nods. "Dad, do I have special powers?" I nod. "Hmm. Wanna help me paint my wall?" I nod and we get started.