"Really Clarence!"

"Um.." I look at her "No..after you died he took care of me until I was five. Then I started looking like you, so he let Dean,Sam,and Bobby take it from there."

She looks beyond mad. "Cas! Get your feathery butt in here!" Mom yells. Dad appears in black pj pants and an AC/DC shirt. "What is it! What happened?" He asks very protective.

Mom stands up.

"I get it was hard after I died, specially for you. But that's no excuse for leaving our daughter!" Dad looks from me to mom and back again. "Sorry dad she kinda cornered me..."

"I'm sorry I didn't stay with our daughter. But I was trying to kill Crowley." Mom looks at him. "But you left Melody, that's what's important!" Mom says and walks out. I look up at dad and I see him crying. I run up to him and hug him.

"I'm sorry dad. I didn't mean for you to fight." I whisper while I cry into his chest. He hugs me close. "Don't worry Baby." We let go. "Now go to bed while I talk to your mother." I nod and he tucks me in and walks out.

I lay in bed, and can hear mom and dad talking. It's muffled but I can hear them.

"I'm sorry Meg."

"Why?!"

"I don't know. But I never left her. She just didn't see me when I was there."

I smile slightly and whisper something into mom's mind.

"It's fine mom, he's made it up. Make up please."

And I slip in a sheet of sleep.

----
Mel whispers into my mind.

"It's fine mom, he's made it up. Make up please."

I look up at Clarence. My husband. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him, He kisses me back. I pull away and he yawns. "Really Clarence?!" I giggle as he yawns again.

We lay back down on the bed, and cuddle. I know that Cas is asleep when I hear a soft snore. I smile to myself and fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------
344 words

It's kinda short but it's here so I hope you enjoy it.

Vote, comment.

Thanks for reading.

Luv ya

-Weirdgirl