An unexpected visitor

(A/n: the picture above is her wall)

I wake up on my blue comforter and my pillows. I look at my wall, me and dad had finished my wall. I still had three more to do. But one was done. I stand up and walk over to my closet and pick out a black tank, some black pants, and a black leather jacket. I check the time on my phone. 6:23. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair.

And put some make-up on. I walk out of the bathroom and go to get my backpack. I get all my books and put them in my rainbow backpack. I head to the kitchen. I check the time once more. 7:30. I get some breakfast and go to wait for the bus.

"Mel?" I turn to see my dad. "Hey dad." He tilts his head. "Why are you up at..." he looks at the time. "Why are you up at 7:42?" I chuckle and grab my backpack standing up and walking out side. "School. Dad I have to go to school." He makes an 'oh' face. I smile and kiss his cheek "bye dad see you later."

I get on the bus and sit in the back. I pull my phone out and play music. I sing softly.

"I'm sorry mom and dad I know I've messed up bad, I should've, should've done, should've done better.
I'm sorry mom and dad for all the time I had to get my life, to get my life together, but I didn't"

"1993 you gave birth to me, sweet little baby girl had the world at my feet, before I could even stand.
Cradled me in your right and your left hand a precious bundle of un-made plans.
Hopes and dreams of bigger things, a bright future so it seemed
But that light grew a little less bright as I grew up we began to fight.
When I was 13 I was so dang mean, running away had nothing more to say then I hate you.
But that's not true now
I just don't, I just don't, I just don't know how to say;"

"I'm sorry mom and dad I know I've messed up bad, I should've, should've done, should've done better.
I'm sorry mom and dad for all the time I had to get my life, to get my life together, but I didn't.."

I walk off the bus, and into the middle school. I head to homeroom. Mrs. Fir walks into the room and tells us to start morning work.
-------
It's lunch and I go through and get my food I sit down at my normal table. Jess, Max, and Ben sit next to me. Ben is Dean's son. Dean has shared custody of Ben with his ex Lisa.

Me and Ben are best friends. My earbuds are in so I can't hear them talking to me. 'I can't believe I am a hybrid between a demon and an angel.'

I feel a tap on my shoulder I look up at Ryder. (My boyfriend) he's a jock. And me being one of the very many nerdy fan girls in my school, it's kind of weird for me to be dating him.

Anyway I take my ear buds out and smile at him. He leans down and kisses me, I kiss back. When I pull away and he sits next to me I look at Ben...he seems angry or Jealous but when he sees me staring at him his eyes soften into something that I don't see in Ryder's eyes...

Ryder takes my hand and starts talking about his stuff. I just nod on and off. Jess brings up doctor who. "Oh my god I can't believe what happened to Rose." I zone off again, not caring what Ryder or Jess and the others are talking about.
------
Later I get on the bus and ride home. When I get back to the bunker I walk in to dad looking at Dean very confused and sam no where to be found. I walk over and start my homework.

"Mel, do you need any help?" Dad asks I look up and smile but nod my head no. "Ok if you do just call ok?" I nod again and continue my homework.

There is a knock on the door and dad stands up to answer it. He opens the door and stares at the person awkwardly. "Dean?" Dean runs over to the door. And stands there shocked.

"Dad? Whose there?" Dad looks over at me and says. "Um.."

I get up and walk over to the door. And standing there is someone I never thought I'd meet.

"Mom?.."

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys weirdgirl here!
So guess what?
CLIFFHANGER!!!!
Well I hope you enjoyed
Thanks for reading this chapter
Love all of you bye my weirdos
----------------------------------------------
/1054 words/