The Family Reunion

"Mom?"

Dad looks at her and tears well up in his eyes. "Meg!" He hugs her and spins her around. Mom hugs him back. Dean smiles but his eyes scream that he is being cautious. "Hey Meg." Then we all realize that mom is supposed to be dead.

Dad puts her down and Dean and him stand in front of me protectively. Sam walks in on the scene and joins the other two men.

"Your supposed to be dead!?" Dean says in a protective tone. Mom looks at them and nods.

"I am supposed to be dead. I don't know how I am alive." She walks right past the devils trap, and we all stare at her shocked. I look at her, and I don't know how but I know she's human. I smile and breakthrough the three men.

I run to my mom and she hugs me picking me up slightly. "Mom...I've missed you so much!" I whisper. She hugs me a little tighter. "Mel?" Dad asks from behind me.

Me and mom let go and I turn to dad. "Dad she's human, can't you tell?" He nods his head no. His face is shocked "you can see her soul!?" I nod I look at all of them. Mom and Dad look at each other. "Mel is there anything else you can do?" Mom asks. I shrug "I don't know. I didn't even know I could see your soul, I just knew you were human."

Mom and Dad nod. I go back and sit down doing my homework. After a little while it's to quite so I quickly get my iPod and start playing music.

The song is The Night we Met

"I am not the only traveler."

"Who has not repaid his debt."

"Searching for a trail to follow again..."

"Take me back to the night we met."

"And then I can tell myself, what the hell i'm supposed to do."

"And then I can tell myself, not to ride along with you."

"I had all, and then most of you, some and now none of you."

------
"Meg, how are you alive we buried you?" Dean asks me confused beyond belief. I shrug "You tell me Dean-o I'm as confused as you are." Dean rolls his eyes. I look over at Mel. And smile my sweet baby girl. I thought I would never get to see her grow up but now I do.

Mel takes out her ear buds and stops doing her homework when her phone rings. I hear a faint "Hey babe" come from the phone. "Oh hey Ryder." Mel doesn't sound happy to be talking to him. I look at Dean and he is glaring at the phone and he mouths 'put it on speaker' Mel rolls her eyes and does so.

"So wanna come with me to a party tonight?" Mel looks annoyed, "I can't Ryder." "Common babe, it a party! I hear that cute chic- I mean that girl Lena is throwing it." Mel doesn't look bothered by the fact that her boyfriend just called some other girl cute. "Babe I can't. I have some Family business to take care of, I will see you later. Bye" "okay babe love you" Mel just hangs up the phone.

We all look at Mel questioningly. "Who was that?" Clarence asks. Mel shakes her head and mumbles "No one." Dean speaks up. "That is Melody's butthole of a boyfriend." Mel doesn't stick up for Ryder.

"I think he's cheating on me, so Jess is gonna spy for me. If he is I'm breaking up with him. So don't worry boys." She stands up grabs her stuff and shoves all her stuff into her backpack and walks off to her room.

"Hmm she's moody." I Comment. Dean and Sam look at each other. "NOT AGAIN." They both yell in union. Cas looks at them so confused. "What?" "Nothing cas don't worry about it."

He nods. Cas stands up and takes my hand. He walks me to a room that looks like his. We walk in and he pulls me close. He kisses me. We sit on the bed and talk.

------
It's 3:27 and I am sketching a design on my wall. There's a knock on my door, "come in." I call to whoever is outside my door. The door opens while I stand looking at my wall. "Mel?" I turn to look at mom. "Hey." She walks in and closes the door.

She is wearing one of dad's button up shirts and some of deans sweatpants.

"What you doing?" I look at her and smile. "Um drawing.." she walks up and looks at the wall.

A/n: what her wall will look like below

I was sketching me as a demon with White angel wings and the universe dripping onto me

I was sketching me as a demon with White angel wings and the universe dripping onto me. She nods. "Can we talk?" I nod and place my art stuff down on my table. We sit down on my bed.

"Have you and your dad been close while I've been gone?" I look at her In her eyes shine with hope. "Um..."

----------------------------------------------
847 words
I hope you enjoyed.
Vote
Comment

See ya later my Weirdo's

Luv ya bye