[5]

Listen to video . . . 💕🙏

- excuse all mistakes please
- vote
-comment
-follow

E
  N
     J
      O
         Y
            😍

Mawi

I tried hard to remember the bitch's apartment  number. I saw Mac walk into her apartment, I followed behind her."Mac, I finally found yo' ass'." I said through gritted teeth.

"You was looking for me?" She asked.

"Nah, I was looking for yo' friend." I said.

"Oh, what ever let's get high." Mac, said rolling a blunt looking high already.

"Aight." I said as she already lit the burnt she was rolling, damn she rolled fast.

Three hours later. We was high as fuck. "I always say push me to the edge, all my friends are dead, for no reason." Mac' said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up Up! please." I said ignoring her comment. Although it was hilarious because I lowkey do the same thing.

"I have a question." She asked as her friend from yesterday walked in.

"What is it?" We said at the same time.

"Okay. Okay okay, will you attend someone's funeral who didn't attend yours?" Mac' asked looking serious as fuck.

I rolled my eyes, this slow ass bitch. Her friend answered."I'll be dead you crackheaded ass bitch." I laughed.

"Oh yeah you right." Mac' said laughing. She smiled at us. "I like yall-- together y'all make my day." she smirked, crawling under her friend skin.

"What ever. " Her friend said rolling her eyes.

My nose flared how could, a friend do this to someone that's so vulnerable? "Aye, Mac' lemme speak to you real quick!" My voice boomed scaring the shit outta Her High ass.

Weed make your paranoid as fuck, I don't care what no one says."What nigga screaming and shit you tryna blow my high?" She looked at me suspicious, ima slap the inspector gadget look right off of her face.

"Nigga, do you realize Prentiss ain't dead?" I stared at her like she slow as fuck.

"Oh, shit nigga you right."

"But then again, you let her cuz blame Prentiss 'death' on me, you a true dickhead that needs to stay off that shit. I believe yo' ass on sumthin' much stronger, than weed."

I rolled my eyes. Walking back into her living room, "Aye, Jit lemme talk you real quick." She glared at me.

Bitch..

I know she just didn't,  I should be petty and not tell her ol' stupid ass,I really got better shit to do, like fuck bitches, get drunk and high.

Mawi your better than that.

Alright I am. I let out a sharp breath.

"Wassup, Adult since ima jit." She said pathetically.

"You take to much shit to the head, that's how I know you a jit, but you're a jit that saved me, you got my respect." I said pulling her in to a hug.

"Yeah, what ever." She said, gradually getting out of my grip. I huffed she's no fun.

"Yea, Follow me." I said making my way out of Mac's apartment,  into my own.

"Wait, mac' tell her Prentiss ain't dead." I said through gritted teeth. This bitch not bout to send me to jail.

Been there done that not again, it was hell.

I cringed. Just thinking of it.

"Shes, right Prentiss ain't dead." Mac' said with a bored  look."I'ma go get high, yo' ass blew it." Mac' said closing her door.

"Crackhead! Wait- what you mean Prentiss isn't dead, she's been gone for like forever now." She said showing  sentimentality.

"My Friend, my ride or die isn't dead she's on the run, don't get mad at her-- it was outta she run off, or Her cousin named, moaning, mountain, moutha, some shit-" I was abruptly cut off by this chick.

Hoe, I know you just didn't. I sighed as she proceeded ignoring my death glare. 

"It's me Mõana, get it right." She Snapped at me.

"Yeah long story short, she'll come back just be patient, patience is the key to success."

"Yeah, I bet DJ Khaled jr." She fumbled her eyes to the back of her head.

Undertaker, looking ass.

"all this time I thought she was dead, I kil- I did things to people who've I thought killed her, I cried, I lost sleep over her. Best belee, if she ain't dead when I see her ass, she definitely will be."The aura, at the moment that she gave off was nothing but pure hatred and anger, she started to shake it scared me, she gots to go, she ain't bout to kill me even though, I won't mind.

"Bro, you good?" I asked lightly.

"Do it look like I'm fucking good?!" She screamed at me.

"Get-" our heads snapped at my door, as I heard someone banging on it.

Mõana just leaned back trying to contain herself. Me on the other hand, I took a shot before, I opened that shit, it could be any one, Ion got much friends.

I didn't bother asking who it is, I just opened it."Racq?" My breath hitched.

"Who is it?" Mõana asked. I forgot she was here.

"None of your fucking business,  who the fuck are you?" Racq butted in.

My head snap at Mõana. "Mõana, you gotta go well I'll tell Prentiss to call you or sum." I said trying avoid the chaos that Racq can cause.

Mõana sniffed and clenched her jaws, before walking out I closed the door, resting my head on it, scared as fuck to turn around.

"Who was she, your new bitch?"

"Racq, it's not even like that Ion even know her." I said with my back still turned.

Racq, was a stud, my girlfriend , my toxic ass girlfriend,  I wanted to break it off, but she just won't let me. She's fine no doubt, she's beautiful too, with her feminine and-- her Masculinity, is a huge turn on, but I just can't deal with her, when she do these sickening things to me.

I cringed, feeling nauseous."It ain't like that?" She smirked."Oh you damn right."

----

O.o ☕🍵☕🍵☕

Racq?

Thoughts. . . leave here on this___