[8]

- excuse all mistakes please
- vote
-comment
-follow

E
N
J
O
Y
😍

Mõana

"Get up, and get the fuck out!" My mom man yelled at me.

"The fuck nigga, get the fuck out of my face." I said groaning.

He kicked me hard in my stomach, my breath stop, this shit hurts."nigga, kick me again I'll shoot cho' face off ,fuck boy."

"Aight, Lil fake ass drug dealer." He smirked kicking me again.

Once he kicked me in whipped out my gun, I held his ass at gun point."What chu got to say now, fuck boy? Huh? Yo' ass quiet, you dick eater. Fuck out my face before I blast yo' shit off, ya' heard?" I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"Mõana, get out and don't come back here." My momma said, I looked at her like she lost her Damn mind.

"Momma, you gon choose this nigga over me?" I asked making sure.

"You to old, for yo' ass to be laying on my couch, leave now, or ima call the cops."

"Momma, im the only one paying yo' bills and you gon kick me out, for a nigga that dick is hella small, and ain't got shit? Alright, fuck both of y'all stupid asses." I said getting all my shit and getting out.

I was livid, walking the streets this late at night, I looked at my phone it was 3:40 am , and I didn't have no where to stay, I can't stomach the real thought of her kicking me out, her own blood, she even pushed me out, what a bitch.

I found myself outside of Mac's Apartment complex, I wonder if Mac was up. I knock hella hard, damn she's definitely high as fuck and knocked out.

I wanted to cry, I was so sleepy. "Mõana?" I turned to see Mawi, fuck ion want her to see me like this.

"Wassup, Mawi?" I wiped my tears, and looked at her, with a force smile.

"What chu, doing outchea so late?" She said eyeing me suspiciously.

"Nothing, just tryna sleep But Mac ass knocked the fuck out, off them drugs, what chu doing up so late?" I asked raising my left eye brow.

"Never was sleep, you can crash at my crib, I never thanked you for Helping me out that day, so thank you." She said sending a warm smile my way.

"C'mon, you look tired." She said walking up to me, grabbing my bags.

"So how's, school?" She asked when I started to follow her.

"Dropped out." I said as she furrowed her eyebrows at me this time.

"Why, I mean you don't have to tell me but damn, when?" She asked curiously.

"I had to do what I had to do." I sniffed referring to me taking care of my momma that kicked me out.

"You can always go back before it's too late, right?" She said with some hope, she walked to the back with my things I just followed.