[6]

- excuse all mistakes please
- vote
-comment
-follow

E
  N
     J
      O
         Y
            😍

Mawi

I threw my liquor bottle to the wall, I panted, furious as hell. How could you do this to someone, with a past like mines?

I Cried hard, I cried so hard I felt my soul breaking, I punched the wall doing no damage to it. My heart broke, I felt deep damaging pain through my mind and body.

Why can't I just die?

"Why can't I just die? why can't I just fucking be loved? I fucking hate this shit. Ahhh!" I screamed which later turn to me crying out in  soulful agony.

My phone started to ring.

Ignoring the stupid shit, I blew my nose in a napkin. I was already on the floor. So I decided to crawl over to my couch, and just sit in front of it.

My phone lit up, with Miss Mary Face on it. I didn't want to speak in no fucking group at the moment."Hey, Mawi we um--- missed you today! are you okay will you come in next week? please Mawi we really need you." Miss Mary said in a wearily tone.

I sniffed, "yeah, I'll see if I can make it next week. But I gotta go-"

"Wait, Mawi please tell me your okay..." she begged. I groaned, "I'm okay, Miss Mary I just have a cold I need some rest." I lied blatantly.

"Mawi, don't let me pop up on you. ." She warned.

"Please, M- I can't talk now, I'm so tired please just let it go." I begged this time.

"Alright, baby but I wanna see you next week, is that clear?" She asked lightening up a bit.

"Okay. Thanks." I hung up.

I looked in the mirror, after I went to sleep, then I took a shower, and now I was in the mirror again. I was fucked all up, face bruised hair fucked up.

💡I needed a joint. Mac'. 💡

Mac'...

Mac'...

Bingo, I'm funna wax this bitch out her weed, I'm in need I'm not a user but I'm down In distress.

I put on my undergarments, then I put on my joggers and a jacket that matched, I slide on my socks. Then my Jordan slides.

I grabbed my keys and phone, locking up my crib. I walked to Mac's apartment. knocking on it, I fixed my shades ion need no one in my business.

"Wassup, Mawi." She said letting me in. She was in a sports bra, and boxers I didn't mind, I wear the same shit.

"Mõana, get up Mawi's here." She said nudging Mõana as she slept.

"Wait, Ian come for her I came to get high." I whined, I needed a fix bad.

"Oh. Alright Follow me love." She winked at me as I rolled my eyes. I just want to forget about all this pain.

We walked in to her living, over to her kush rolling desk, she pulled back her gay flag, curtain thingy for sun light.

I did the birdman hand thing, by rubbing my hands together, being a phemer*.

"Nigga, chill my weed ain't bout to go to jack and his beanstalk." She said putting the last finishing touches on the big ass blunt filled of, mango, mint , blue cheese, purp, sour diesel, and last but not least girl scout cookies. I licked my lips, thinking about how high ima be.

I know i sound like a phene, but fuck that. I fixed My shades again, Momo, was up now I sat on the edge laying my head on the armrest getting comfortable and shit.

I sniffed, waiting for it to get passed my way. "Why, you so anxious for this blunt, Mac gotchu acting like her." MoMo said as she looked at me sideways.

I just shrugged, inhaling this blunt to a full amount. After one suck it was two inches, of ashes."Damn B, slow down, Ion need you acting like I'm Hector and your smokey from friday the movie. Shit isn't needed." Mac,  mouth ran, and I wanted to shove my feet into that stank ass shit.

"Bro, im not in the mood." I said calmly.

After Thirty minutes worth of smoking, we was high as fuck, they was laughing I was not. I just couldn't shake this feeling in my stomach. Next thing I knew my phone rung.

It was Racq.

Naw, unt uh Not In the mood, for her bullshit. "What do you want?" I asked whispering.

"Why the fuck you whispering, who you with?" She said angrily.

"My Friend." I said softly.

"I'm coming over, now!" She barked.

"But, im not home!" I nearly cried.

"Yo' ass better be there when I get there or else-"

"Racq, please I just want to hang out." I cried, but no one could see because of my shades.

"Nope, got me fucked up, you not bout to be fucking no other bitch on the low, like I'm stupid or something, I love you to death don't chu forget that shit." She said hanging up.

I started to pant, I cried like a little ass baby, I need to man up. "Yo, what the fuck wrong with you?" Mo asked.

"Whats wrong bruh?" Mac' asked me this time.

I just shrugged, I took off my raybandz. They were irritating my eyes, since it wasn't sunny or nothing. My Face turn, to a solid as neutral expression.

"I gotta go." I stormed out.

"Damn." Mac commented as I left her presence.

"She going through it bruh." Mõana said.

Racq, saw me walking up to her with no clue of where I came from. once I opened my door she Grabbed my neck, slamming my face into a near by wall.

I saw blackness instinctively.

---

Poor baby, *bottom lip quivers* 💕

Phemer*- a person who is a phene.

Phene- someone who is unable to function without a certain (noun) , without extremely craving for it.