[7]

- excuse all mistakes please
- vote
-comment
-follow

E
N
J
O
Y
😍

Haven't been here in a while ❣️🤦🏿‍♀️

Mõana

After Mawi, stormed off I couldn't shake this terrible feeling off, it reminded me of that time in my past, when something horrifying happened to me, I felt horribly sick to my stomach just before half of my soul was crushed.

"The fuck was that all about? Why her face fucked up?why was she crying?" Mac asked me like I knew.

"Dickhead I don't know, but since I'm high I do feel like playing inspector gadget. Let's go be some spies." My grin went wide as hell, finally getting my mind off of my past.

"Let me put on clothes nigga" she laughed at my face expression.

Moments later, we popped our heads out of her apartment. We looked down the hall before putting our backs against it, walking slowly.

We had real guns, but we preferred to use our hands and thumbs."Follow me." I scanned the area. I did a police hand motion for her to run to the next door.

"Alright nigga. Move in! move in!" I yelled into my wrist like it was a walkie-talkie.

We stopped two doors before Mawi's, I did a head nod to indicate that we will bust the door open. Of course we wasn't going to do that.

Our heads snapped in her door direction once we heard the door being unlocked. That stud chick stepped out.

"Yo' ass better not leave this house again or I know something. "Racquel said.

Me and Mac quickly pretended to act as if we was just Minding our business.

...

Mawi💔

"Please Racq, I was just chilling, please." I begged and cried losing any bit of dignity I had left.

"Naw, I told yo' ass that we ain't breaking up, and I also remember telling you what!?"

"T-to-" I stuttered.

"Bitch speak!" Her voice boomed.

Oh my God! I whimpered, "to not to f-fuck with you." She smirked.

"Dassit, baby you got it. Na' come on." She said mischievously.

I cried."Please-e I swear I didn't betray you I listened." I said weeping, trying to prove my point-- the truth.

"Yea I know, come NOW!" She yelled.

"Ion got all day, bitch" she said snatching me up and dragging me to my bedroom.

I shook gradually, God please save me just this once, please I didn't do anything. "Racquel, please baby I didn't do anything." I cried terribly.