- 01- CHOI MINKI

Choi Minki POV

I lay back at the dorm bed and just keep staring at the ceiling. Today is not a good day for me again.

After the announcement of the weekly rank, I get really frustrated toward myself. 

Why am I the only one who left behind the others?

I already giving my all everytime they gave me a task, but still ended up on the bottom, while Baekho-ya, Minhyunnie and Jonghyun-ah rising up.

Should I give up now?

Honestly, the more disappointed fact is not just about my lower rank but also the way Jonghyun-ah looks at me.. 

Ever since we joined this show, he didn't talk much to me again. 

At first, I know that he might want to create an image that we are here competing against each other, we are rival, that's why he want to make a distance toward me. 

He said that to me when we were stayed in the same room at the beginning of this show. That he can't helped me because cameras are everywhere and people will definitely create an issue if he got caught helping me facing my difficulties.

But now I think that's just an excuses that he made up. 

Maybe he wants a break-up. 

Maybe he's tired with me. 

Maybe he had enough of having a boyfriend like me.

Even when we are sit next to each other, we look like a stranger. 

He only talk to Minhyun and ignoring the fact that I sit next to him.

What should I do now? 

Should I find another boyfriend? 

Should I start to love someone new?

Geez, these thoughts making me can't sleep at all. 

There's a rehearsal on the afternoon, but how can I sleep when my mind is full of him and our relationship?

Usually, when I can't sleep, I'll call him or talk to him, or even sneak into his room, lying next to him until I sleep. 

But we can't do that anymore, can we?

I sit on the bed. 

Maybe I can have a clear mind if I drink something warm, then I can go to sleep. 

I silently moved down from my bed on the upper part.

When my feet touch the floor, someone asks me, "Minki-hyung, you're still awake?"

It's Lee Gunhee. 

He rubs his eyes but still lying on the bed. 

"Yeah. I can't sleep. I'm gonna make a tea for myself, you want one?"

"No, I just want to rest." Gunhee replies lazily. 

"Good night then," I smiles and walks toward the door. 

The corridor is already empty and quiet the moment I stepped out from the room. 

I walk straight to the pantry to make a cup of tea for myself. 

My mind currently thinking about how Jonghyun and Minhyun are getting close to each other day by day. 

I know it's ridiculous to be jealous with our friend, moreover we've been friends for more than five years now. But I really want to be on Minhyun's position right now.