- 19 - OTHERS

YOON JISUNG

The first time Yoon Jisung joined this show, he thought that he wouldn't even made it this far.

He feels like he's already old enough and lots of youngsters are so talented more than him, so he just joined it and try to enjoy the show because this will be his last chance to debut.

The moment when he saw Pledis trainees appeared, he thought that they are the real celebrities and he might not have a chance to get close to them.

So he's just take it easy, luckily he got a friendly personality that could make people feels comfortable talking to him and that indeed helped him to get along with the one he thought would be out of reach, the NU'EST members.

The first time he get the chance to talk to them is when he got into the D class rank along with Hwang Minhyun and Kang Dongho.

He thought Minhyun won't talk too much but that thought is wrong.

Aside of his five years career, Minhyun and the other NU'EST members are so nice, Jisung really regret that he ever thought of them being cocky or showing off that they're the senior in this show.

He always likes how Minki always trying to entertain the other trainees, with his jokes or just making a funny gestures such as the shoulder gangster things.

The more time they spent together, the more closer they get with each other.

Sometimes, Minki will talk to him about a few things, Jonghyun also share his thoughts and sometimes told him how he missed their oldest member, Aron. Minhyun and Dongho also talk to him about their performance and their worries.

At first, Jisung don't understand why Minhyun seems got a lot of things on his mind, but then he understand that it's all because he received some bad comments about him and his group, that they shouldn't join this show just because they already debuted and this show is supposed to be only for trainees.

Jisung once tried to talk about this to Minhyun, but Minhyun just smiles and saying that they already getting used with people like that.

Minhyun also said that this show is their last chance, otherwise NU'EST will be disbanded.

That words makes Jisung surprised at first, but then he realized that this show is also his last chance.

If he wants to debut, he must do his best in this show, because if not, he won't get another chance, due to his age.

Jisung got a chance to be in the same team with Minhyun during the vocal concept team and ever since that day, they're getting to know each other better.

One day, Minhyun is just sitting on the cafeteria all alone, his eyes just gazing at the cup of coffee in front of him.

Jisung walks to him and sit next to him, "Minhyun-ah, what's wrong? Are you thinking about the elimination again?"

Minhyun shakes his head, "no, it's not about that. Well, of course I'm thinking about it too but there's another thing that keep bothering me."

"What is it?"

"It's about Minki." Minhyun sigh, "we've known each other for years and I already think of him like my brother, but lately, he seems to keep a distance from us. He never do that before and this really makes me think that maybe we shouldn't take this chance. Maybe we should just ask to our daepyonim to give us another chance..." Minhyun stirs the spoon on the cup. "But if we do that, we might have been announcing our disband now." He let out a sigh again.