- 07 - OTHERS

HWANG MINHYUN

Minhyun just smiles as he see Jonghyun walks to the small room.

He already notice that there's something wrong between Jonghyun and Minki these few weeks.

It might be because of this show, Minki always got a lower rank, he was downgraded to F class and having mental breakdown after that, although Minhyun is really sure that Minki will rise up.

But before that, he also needs to take care someone who's having mental breakdown too, even though he won't show it to everyone.

It's Jonghyun.

He might look happy and smiling but Minhyun knows that he already stressed out with all of this thing, especially because he have to act as if he doesn't care about Minki.

As a friend, Minhyun knows exactly how his leader's feeling to their maknae.

Jonghyun really loves Minki, he always feels happy beside him.
And now, he wants Jonghyun to gain back his confidence.

He needs to settle down the problem between Jonghyun and Minki.

"Hyung, you got it?" Minhyun asks when he see Yoon Jisung walks approaching him.

"Don't call me Jisung-ssi if I can't get this," Jisung shows the small key on his hand.

"You're the best," Minhyun smiles and going to the small practice room with Jisung.

"I don't realize that Jonghyun is having that kind of problem too, although I know that he's rarely talking to me. Minki also looks like he's not having a problem with Jonghyun. But I guess you're the one who know them better," Jisung keeps talking like usual while Minhyun just giving him a smile.

The door to the small practice room is closed.

"I wonder what they're doing there," Jisung gives Minhyun his teasing smile.

"Maybe they're still talking." Minhyun answers.

Jisung open the door slightly and peek from the small gap, then he open his mouth, like the way he used to do when he got really surprised.

He stares at Minhyun, still with that open mouth and surprised looks on his face.

"Why? What happened?" Minhyun asks.

Jisung pulling Minhyun away for a while. "Wait.. Did I miss something about them?"

"What's the matter?"

"I... I just see Jonghyun hugging Minki. He's back-hugging Minki so tight.. And Minki holding his hand too. Like a couple!"

Minhyun chuckles.

"Eh? Why are you laughing? I never know that they are that close. They look like a real couple."

"They are real." Minhyun smiles.

"What do you mean? They're really a couple?" Jisung seems surprised and he close his wide mouth with his hand when Minhyun nods.

"But this is a secret." Minhyun added.

Jisung nods, "don't worry. I swear I won't tell anyone. But how long they've been a couple? You must tell me!" Jisung wrapped his arm around Minhyun.

"Ah! The key!" Minhyun reminds Jisung about the key that he still holds in his hand.

"Oh right!" Jisung back to the small room and locked it from outside.

"So, how long we're gonna keep them there?" Jisung asks.

"A day?" Minhyun smirks.

"Whaaat?!"

"I'm joking." Minhyun laugh. "Maybe an hour is fine, they need to talk about their problem first."

Jisung nods, then he wraps his arm around Minhyun, "so, how long they've been a couple?"

Then both of them walks away from that room.

-------------------------------------------------