- 03 - CHOI MINKI

Choi Minki POV

Another day to face this kind of thing. 

Honestly, if not because Gunhee and Jihoon last night, I might still feeling so low today. 

I walk passed the dance practice room. 

It's still morning but there's already someone on the dance practice room. 

It's not my business, I know it, but I'm still curious of who's already used the dance practice room this early. 

Is it Hyunbin? He's been working hard these days. 

But when I take a sneak to the room, it's not Hyunbin. 

It's Jonghyun. 

I'm about to leave when I met Minhyun who's about to come to that room.

"Minki-ah! Good morning!" He greets me with his usual smile but I just can't reply him with the same bright smile like I used to do. 

I'm still jealous with him, because I never got the chance to be in the same team with Jonghyun. 

They're getting closer and closer and I can't help but think that if there's a choice between me and Minhyun, Jonghyun will definitely choose Minhyun. 

Why would he spent his days with me anyway?

"See you," I need to go away from here before Jonghyun get out. 

I don't want to confront him today. I need to try to forget about my feelings to him. 

"Wait, Minki-ah!" Minhyun keep me from walking away from him. "Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

Minhyun take a few steps, approaching me who's ready to walks away anytime from him. 

"Is there something between you and Jonghyun last night?"

I shake my head. "No, I don't even met him."

Minhyun stares at me deeply as if trying to make sure if I'm lying or not. 

"Really? Because last night he came back and cried in our room."

Wait, what? 

Cried? 

For real? 

Jonghyun cried? 

Why?

All the things that I said to him last night was all about myself. 

About how a pathetic person I am. 

Why he cried because of that? 

He should just worry about himself. 

"I know nothing about that. Now, please excuse me."

"His birthday is coming soon, wanna do something for him?" Minhyun reminds me. 

I shake my head. "I don't have time for that." Then I quickly leave that place. 

What should I do now? 

Of course I want to celebrate his birthday, but how? 

If we got caught, it will be bad for our image. 

With cameras everywhere and someone to film our activities, how can I planned to do something for his birthday? 

We celebrated his birthday with a very unforgettable moment just the two of us last year, but this year, I don't think it will happen again. 

---------------------------------------------------