- 13 - OTHERS

KANG DONGHO

Dongho walks across the dance practice room when he meet Hyungseob, Euiwoong and Gunhee.

"What's the matter? You guys looks scared." Dongho asks with a warm smile on his face.

"We just heard a ghost voice!" Euiwoong answers it.

"A ghost voice? Where?"

"In the vocal practice room. It's so scary, Dongho-hyung!" Now it's Hyungseob who said that.

"Really? Are you guys sure that it's a real ghost? Not the made-up ghost like the ghost prank before?"

"We don't really know." Gunhee is the one that answering now, "have you seen Minki-hyung? We've been searching for him everywhere."

"Nope," Dongho shakes his head. "Maybe he's still in the dorm."

"He's not there the last time we search for it," Gunhee said.

"Dongho-hyung is right! Maybe we should search for him again in the dorm. Maybe he's already comes back!" Euiwoong suggested and takes Hyungseob hand along with Gunhee.

"Oh, alright, excuse us, Dongho-hyung," the three of them left Dongho.

Dongho just smiles at them and continue walking until he see Minhyun standing near the vocal practice room. His eyes staring at one of the room in there, but he doesn't say anything.

"Minhyun-ah, what are you doing?" Dongho asks him, making Minhyun surprised.

"Oh... Baekho... Um.. I mean, Dongho.. What are you doing in there?" Minhyun walks to him with a nervous smile.

"I'm just passing by." He stares at Minhyun then to one of the room. "Hyungseob says he heard a ghost voice here, that is not your act, right?"

Minhyun laugh, "of course not."

"I thought you want to make them scared and you pretend to be a ghost," Dongho nudges him with his elbow while Minhyun just laugh at him again.

"Have you seen Minki? They're searching for him."

Minhyun stops laughing, he turns his head to the side, not wanting to look at Dongho.

"I don't see him." Minhyun answer it briefly.

"What's wrong?" Dongho notices that there's something  different on Minhyun's  expression right now.

"Nothing," Minhyun smiles. "Did they already check it here?"

"They already too afraid with the ghost voice," Dongho also smiles. "But who knows, maybe Minki is here. This is his favorite place to calm down."

"Let's go find him then," Minhyun starts to check on the room one by one. Dongho just following him.

They checked it from the red section but it's all empty. Now they're checking the blue section, starts from the far left room.

It's still empty until Dongho hear something from behind the door.

"I thought I hear something there," he points to one of the room in the middle.

"Let's check it." Minhyun walks in front of him.

Dongho is watching everything around him, although he doesn't believe that there's a ghost in this area but it's better to stay alert, right?

The door is open and they find Minki is doing some choreo while Jonghyun awkwardly trying to dance to his concept song, Never.

"Oh, you guys are here?" Dongho looks surprise, "what are you doing, Minki?"

"We got locked up, that's why I'm doing this," Minki is imitating Dongho's part on yeorojweo, "open up.. Open up the door."