- 12 - KIM JONGHYUN

KIM JONGHYUN POV

-- WARNING: SMUT SCENE AHEAD--

I just can't stand it anymore. I take off his shirt and caressing the soft skin on his chest. I tilted my head, making our forehead touch.

"I really miss you so much, Minki." I tease him by touching his nipples and his body reacted just like I expected when I'm doing that.

"I feel lonely when you're not around me." Which is my true feeling right now. Although I always have other trainees around me and I'm busy with teaching and guiding them, but I really feel lonely when I can't see him. I missed his voice, I missed his body so much.

He smiles at me, he might thought that I'm being cheesy right now, but this is my honest feeling about him.

He seems to lost in his own thought right now.

What could be on his mind right now? Is it about this show?
Is it about Nu'est future?
Or he's thinking someone else?

I hope it's not the last one though. I can't stand it if he choose to be with someone else other than me.

I makes him stands up so I can release his pants and his underwear down on the floor.

I don't want someone else getting close to him, I don't want him thinking of anyone else other than me.

I know, it might be so selfish, but if it's about him, I do think that being selfish is really necessary.

I moves my hand to touch his inner thigh and that makes him moan.

I really likes to hear him moans like that.

I moved down and kisses his torso, then getting down to his hips. I'm about to reach his now hard erection but he suddenly stops me.

"We don't have enough time. They probably will start searching for us," he said that before pushing me away.

I stand up, ignoring his words and touching his lovely beautiful face and tilted my head forward to kiss him deeply, before he starts to talk about something else.

I don't wanna know anything about someone else right now.

I don't care about anything except him.

I moves my hand to his hard erection and strokes it, from the tip of his head then to his crotch and caressing his sensitive balls, making him moans once more, but I still kissed him right now.

He moves his hand to touch my back and getting down to my butt cheeks and slowly squeezing it, making me startled a little.

Now he's teasing me too, I let out my grins and my lips brushing his soft skin on the nape of his neck.

I really want to make the kiss mark on his neck as much as possible, so anyone that wanted to get close to him know that he's mine.

But Minki reminds me that we still have a practice after this.

I stops for a while, "I really want to show them that you are mine," I said those words gently on his ear and kissed his earlobe.

If I can't make that marks on his neck, then I'm gonna make it on his shoulder. It won't be a problem, right?

And that's what I'm doing right now.

He moves around, making me leaning my back on the wall and starts to devouring my lips with a hot kiss again.

I smiles. It seems that the lustful Ren already awake now.

He kisses my neck, my chest, down to my torso and his hand is releasing my pants and underwear, making my hard dick rise in front of him.