Good news!

TA TARARAM TATATATATATA TARARAM TARARARA TA TARARA TARARARA TA TARARA TARARA TATATATAAAAAAAA TAM!
(20th Century intro if you're concerned)
So...

GOOOOOOOOOOD NEEEEWSSS EVERYONE

POLISH HAS
ONLY
3
TENSES!!!

Enjoy the moment and think how easy it's gonna be for you to learn it!
(It's not 14(or16?) like in english...)

So let's get STARTED!!

Since we use present tenses the most frequently in every language we'll start from present one.
And yes ONE.

In english we have 2 basic present tenses(and we're not counting present perfect and countinous)

So the only present tense in polish is called TERAŹNIEJSZY which simply means present.

Firsly you have to know basic sentence structure.
Know as SVO
which means just like in english. The verb is on 2nd place. The only thing different is when you say 'have you been in the cinema lately?'
- 'Czy byłeś/byłaś ostatnio w kinie?'

Also in Polish you can use more than one negative in sentence.
For example

'Nigdy nie widziałam takiego pięknego obrazu'

Which means 'I've never seen such a beautiful painting.'

Nigdy-never
Nie widziałam- I've never seen (female version of the 1st person)
Takiego pięknego- such a beautiful
Obrazu- painting (conjugated)

If you've ever been interested in Korean then you'd know that in every tense you are a different ending to the verb. Well in Polish is the same thing.

To eat - jeść

Ja JEM
Ty JESZ
On JE
Ona JE
Ono JE

My JEMY
Wy JECIE
Oni JEDZĄ
One JEDZĄ

I know it might be confusing, however in most cases the ending in every person is the same. Here's some more examples for you to understand it quicker

To drink- pić

Ja PIJĘ
Ty PIJESZ
On PIJE
Ona PIJE
Ono PIJE

My PIJEMY
Wy PIJECIE
Oni PIJĄ
One PIJĄ

MOSTLY IN FIRST PERSON( JA) THE ENDING IS WETHER M OR Ę

IN SECOND PERSON (TY) IT'S SZ

IN 3RD (ON, ONA, ONO) IT'S E

WE (MY)- IT'S MY

YOU (WY)- CIE

They (ONI, ONE)- Ą

There are also exceptions like

To be- być

Ja JESTEM
Ty JESTEŚ
On JEST
Ona JEST
Ono JEST

My JESTEŚMY
Wy JESTEŚCIE
Oni SĄ
One SĄ

Unfortunately those are exceptions you should learn by heart (btw it's 'uczyć się na pamięć'). I'll show you some exeptions that you'd like to know and also (now thank me) verbs for you to turn into present tense.
You already know BYĆ
Here's some more
A: MIEĆ
B: MÓC

Tho I think you'll have to do some research but it's even better if you do it bc it'd be easier for you to remember it.
Also try to conjugate these

1- Biegać
2- Mówić
3- Trzymać
4- Posiadać
5- Kochać
6- Malować

If you have questions then don't hesitate to message me I'll be happy to help you. In the previous chapter is the code for you to scan so you could text me on hellotalk (if you have one, if no message me here ).

The last thing is I wanted to say sorry, bc I haven't posted in a while. The thing is tho I have summer break the last month was stressful for me bc of school. I'm going to highschool now ( Liceum) and I had to wait for the results if I got in. Unfortunately I didn't in the first place. But then they called me to offer me a place in good liceum (I guess it's good, I haven't really heard anything bad about it). I didn't make it to the class I wanted but they put me in the other and now I'm definitely less stressed out (if any TØP skeletøn clique- you'll understand stressed out reference)
I'm such a trash, jish...
Also I wanted to thank so much those people that voted on this book and maybe read it, it motivates me so much, I love you. Plz leave comments so I can help or know what thing you want me to make chapter about. Let's be friends and have a good relationship bc it's easier to learn then.
I think the next chapter is going to be in few days... Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I dunno. I'll try to post as frequently as possible and for it to be a good quality chapters. I hope you liked it and I succeeded in clarifying some things. Love you all, see you next time.

DO ZOBACZENIA!