author

Sorry guys for my absence. Like I said before I went to new school and I had so much to study I haven't really had any time. I changed my plans about my future-kind of and I gotta study a lot of maths and programming. It sucks when I look at it now cuz I've obliged myself to help you with polish and wrote just few chapters (which I hope help you at least a little) while I put it aside and focused on something very different.
I'm very sorry about it. I'll try to write more but to be honest I'm not really sure what I should write about.
Please, tell me what I should write about. I want to know what you guys need to understand.
And what makes it even harder is that I'm JUST a native. I've never studies polish like a foreigner and all I studied was some polish grammar in school which comparing to what you have to learn to  understand polish is pretty nothing.

I want to help you as much as I can but you need to tell me what I should explain in chapters. Help me out.

I'll try to come up with something really simple cuz this book is just basics by now.
If I don't I'll probably announce a hiatus.

Thank you for 1.03K views guys! I never really thought it could happen!

See you soon hopefully.
Have fun studying Polish!
Message me if any concerns.
Love you all guys, don't give up
FIGHTING!
화이팅!