1

Mark POV:
It has been 1 year since Jack has talked to me. I try calling him but he doesn't answer. I even flew down to Ireland to see him and when I knock on his door he never answered. I stood there for hours waiting for Jack. I've tried to Felix to help me as well. The last voice message I got from him said this:
'Hey It's Jack. I'm going hang low for a while, I think I just need some me time. Don't worry about me... I'll be Fine. Ok umm bye I guess~'
I've listened to that about a million times. I miss his bright happy spirit.
I sit waiting for him. He was my best friend, He still is.
I'm sitting on my couch waiting for Jack to upload a video. A few minutes pass and I see a notification from his channel.
The video is titled: 'I'm Sorry'
I clicked the video.
"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies my name is Jacksepticeye, Umm today I'm a sit down kinda video because I didn't have any games to play. So um I have been feeling down in the dumps lately. I'm Fine, I just am not really feeling myself. I won't be posting for a while. I think I might go out and find myself. I'm sorry.... But thank so much for watching and I'll see you dudes in the next video...."
I frowned as I saw Jack was not his normal self. His intro and outro were not as loud as they normally are.
I sat there thinking about what I was going to do. I need to talk to him.

Hey everyone, Hope you enjoyed this part. I wanted to do something new. I always make my Septiplier story happy. So yeah I will you dudes in the next chapter. Bye!

~Grayson