Mark pov:

I was crazy for yelling at Jack. I care about him so much. I think at one point I loved him. Maybe I still do. It's hard because I haven't talked to Bob and Wade for a while. Their my best friends. So not having Jack, Bob, or Wade leaves Felix. I love Felix. He's a awesome dude but me and him never really clicked with the whole friendship thing. And there for i'm all alone. Things began to hurt inside and I begin to tear up. I then grab my phone and text Jack.

Mark: Jack. Please answer my calls. i'm so depressed, and I miss talking to you.

Mark: Jack... Please come on. I need to talk to you.

Jack: Why don't you just leave me to die in my loneliness.

Mark: Now Jack you know I can't do that.

Jack: Why not?...

Mark: Because I love and care about you too much to let you die...

Mark: Jack?... can I skype you just for a few minutes?...

Jack: Read

Mark: Jack please. Just for me...?

Jack: fine.

I smile widely for the first time in forever. I then get dressed then sit at my desk, opening skype. I click on Jack's icon and then wait for him to answer. A few seconds pass and he finally answers.

"Hi Jack..." I look at him smiling softly.

"Hey Mark.." He looks up at me and sighs softly.

"So what did you want?... I just wanted to lay in bed and mope"

"Jack I just wanted to hear that voice of yours again... see that perfect face."

Jack says nothing and look down.

"You know Mark, I've actually really missed you. like a lot. I've wanted to call you and text you but at the same time not.... You make my heart explode with happiness and sadness at the same time. Mark I had feelings for you. But then my mind shifted when you said what you said. Mark words hurt. There like knives stabbing into your weak body. I loved you Mark but now I don't know anymore..." Jack looks at me and I tear up a bit.

"Jack I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, I'm so sorry for what I said. I don't hate you. I was stupid for saying what I said. I had feelings for you too Jack. I think I still do. your always on my mind. But at the same time I just kinda want to forget about you and let you live your life the way you want but Jack I find that way too hard to do. I will forever care about you. I miss this. I miss us and our friendship. I honestly thought we had something special.... Jack I love you." I look at him, wiping my eyes and then he looks at me sniffling. Jack says nothing after that and I look to him one more time.

"g-good bye M-Mark..." And with that Jack hangs up and then I sigh resting my head in my arms.