Jack POV:

I woke up on a rainy Monday morning. I looked over at the time. '7:00 AM' I smiled softly and sat up. I looked over at my suitcase that has been sitting there for a few days. Soon I'm in the bathroom getting ready.  I hummed softly as I grabbed a sleeveless graphic teeshirt. And I know what your thinking... It's raining out and you choose to wear a sleeveless shirt? Well yes, L.A is basically Satan's balls so yeah. I chucked as I looked at my somewhat new nose piercing. I finally finish the outfit off with my gages and my bandana. A few minutes pass and I am out the door with my bag. I looked at the time before a taxi pulls up. I immediately get into the taxi. He asks me about my destination and I tell him, and with that, we're on our way to the airport.

Mark POV:

~Later that day~

I hear my alarm go off. I groan softly and look at the time.  "10:36... Jack should be here soon" I sit up and smile gently. I soon throw on a pullover and a pair of jeans. I look in the mirror and mess with my floof. About 10 minutes later I am driving to the airport. 

Jack POV: 

I thank the lady who was in charge of letting people off the plane. I absolutely hate airports and planes. I walk over to the luggage pick up and I look for my bright green suitcase. I glance at a boy who walks up to me. "OH MY GOD! You're Jacksepticeye!" The boy with darkish brown hair screams.  "Hey there. What's you're name?" "My name is Grayson... I'm such a big fan as you can tell." "Aww, that's sweet.  It's nice to meet you Grayson." We finish taking a picture and chatting. I say my goodbye's as they walk away giggling and smiling. I smile softly and chuckle. I've always loved to meet my fans. They're all so sweet and kind. I soon arrive at the area where mark told me to go. I went down the escalator as I saw a familiar figure. Mark was holding a sign that said Jackaboy. I smiled as dragged myself and my luggage over to Mark. 

"Jack! It's so good to see you.!" He said smiling widely.

"Same to you Mark." I chuckled as I began to walk with him to his car. 

"How have you been?" He said looking at me. We soon arrived at his car.

"I've been good." I said as I put my suitcase in the trunk. We both got into the car and he looked at me. 

"What happened to you... Emo Jackaboy huh?" He said giggling.

"No... It's just a nose piercing... I wanted to change it up!" I smiled as Mark began to drive away from the airport. 

"Well, I think you look pretty smokin' to me~" Mark smirked softly. 

"Hey! Bucko... not so fast. I just got here!" I blushed softly and punched Mark's arm softly. Mark chuckled and smiled. For the rest of the car ride, we caught up on what we missed. I missed him so much. I hope things go smoothly.