Jack POV:

After skyping Mark I flop on the couch and look up at the ceiling. Mark keeps texting me but I ignore him. I still don't why he doesn't understand that I want to be alone. 

Mark: Jack... I still love you. 

Mark: Please Jack I need you in my life.

Mark: I loved you so much and I still do. I can't let you go. It's too hard.

Jack: Mark. I want to believe you do but how can someone love someone like me...?

Mark: I don't know Jack but what I said was a asshole move and I'm sorry.

I stared at the text and sighed. Mark was my best friend. We were always there for each other. Now I don't know anymore. I need time to think this over. Have some time to myself.

A month passes and I've become a better person. I dyed my hair back to brown. I've been working out more... eating right and exercising. Over all I feel good. Mark hasn't tried to call me and finally I decide to give him a call.
The phone begins to ring and I wait patiently. I finally hear him pick up.

Mark: Hello....?
Jack: Hey Mark.
Mark: Ah...Jack it's so nice to hear your voice. How are you?
Jack: I'm doing well. I've been exercising and eating healthy. I'm really happy with my progress and how I look.
Mark: That's great Jack I'm so glad to hear that.
Jack: So I was thinking.... I wanna come down to L.A. and visit you.
Mark: R-Really I'd love that.
I could hear Mark tearing up.
Jack: Well I'll be there in a few days.
Mark: I-I can't wait.
Jack: Me too...!
Mark: Okay bye Jack.
Jack: Goodbye Mark.
I hung up and smiled. I went online to see If my ticket was available. I smiled when I saw they were available.
"See you soon Mark."