Chapter 2: A strange pair.

~Emily's POV~

I managed to get away with being a couple of minutes late due to the fact i'm new! How lucky is that! But anyway, I better get heading to class. The nice teachers at the front gate gave me my timetable and told me which classroom i'm in. After that i've just got to follow that class. Seems easy enough!

~Le time skip to end of first lesson~

It seems easy I said, it will be FUN I said. Oh how wrong can one person be?

"HEY! DINKWEED!" Someone shouted. I turned out of instinct to see that the person who shouted it, was staring at me.

He was in brown jacket, dark blue jeans, a dark grey top and wore the epic face emoji as a mask on his head.

"Me?" I ask, very confused.

"YEAH YOU! I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YA!"

"yes?"I said intimidated by this guy who was now so close to me, every time he yelled, he spat on me.

"How's it going? L-O-V-I-N-G those boots by the way!"

I was extremely confused, as now he was talking as if this was usual and as if we'd know each other for years.

"TOMMY! ARE YOU PICKING ON THE NEW GIRL!?"A female voice shouted whilst running towards and tackling the guy who had been shouting. They both larphed and got up. "Hi! Sorry about that, TOMMY here doesn't have a considerate nerve in his body!"

The girl had deep brown into flaming red hair, a dark blue jumper with stars and diamonds on it. She also had some greyish short shorts and grey cat socks.

 She also had some greyish short shorts and grey cat socks

The boy named Tommy spoke, "Yeah, a-huh. It's not like you're any better! You just came and tackled me mid conversation!"

Then the girl spoke again, but this time up close to Tommy. "SO THIS IS HAVING A CONVERSATION AND INTRODUCING YOURSELF? My name's Ashlie by the way!" She turned around to me as she said that. "What's yours?"

Ashlie and Tommy. Why do those names ring a bell to me? What ever, "Um, my name is Emily?" I said, accidentally making it sound like a question.

"Do you even know your own name? Yeesh" Tommy said then got thumped on the shoulder by Ashlie. "JEEZ! IT WAS JUST A JOKE!"

"Do you wanna come sit with us?" She said to me in what seemed like an annoyed voice, presumably at Tommy's shear rudeness.

"Sure, I don't see why not." I replied not sounding as exited as I was inside.

"I can see why not." Tommy grumbled under his breath, but clearly loud enough for Ashlie to hear, as with one final thump on Tommy's head and we were off.